Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    tony501
    Participant

Hi All,

Hope all is well! Does anyone know (for child passport renewal) how many days will it take from: –

“Your application is being processed”
    To: –
    “Application approved”

Thanks a lot!!

djbdane
    Participant

Hope all is well! Does anyone know (for child passport renewal) how many days will it take from: –

“Your application is being processed”
    To: –
    “Application approved”

Thanks a lot!!

I suspect you’re now in how long’s a piece of string territory I am afraid. There doesn’t seem to be any pattern or standard time scale, and timings seem to be specific to each application.

wastedoranges
    Participant

Has anyones application actually moved from “processing” to “approved”? I only seem to see on here those being approved that don’t have the application stage.

wastedoranges
    Participant

I also notice that they haven’t updated their how long passports are taking page since the week ending 6th March – I wonder if their figures are too bad!

ADgrams
    Participant

Processing over 2 weeks now and phoning every other day and they can’t even say where you are in the queue.. obviously because there is no queue.. we have to decide by next week if we need to cancel our holiday. They also told us that some sit in processing longer depending on the nature of the problem .. I think they make it up as they go along 🤷‍♀️

amy93
    Participant

Jespop30 – that still gives you 2 weeks so fingers crossed it gets sorted asap Monday! From when I spoke to them, if it goes over 10 weeks they start pushing too so they should. If not I’ll call and chase on your behalf too hun x Yes fingers crossed it gets printed next week! This stress is awful!

@all – Processing to approved for me took 2.5 weeks. I’ve heard it can take 14-21 days but there’s no rule to it – seems to be pot luck. If you call and ask if it’s been assigned an examiner that helps to get an idea sometimes (although it can stage in examiner stage for a while!!)

sao95
    Participant

So our tracking has been stuck on “we have received your old passport” since 10th March, we’ve called up and been told awaiting examination, so we’ve paid out £300 to move our holiday back a month to be safe. My friend works in the PO and said it’s gone to a queue for potential further documentation. We are so frustrated, this was a replacement passport and have a horrible feeling as my partner was born in Germany it’s flagged even though he’s British! You’d think having parents who fought for the country wouldn’t be used against you

jespop30
    Participant

Amy93- thanks hunni. See I’m not sure if others will chase it up, as not many of them count from when it is submitted, most count when application is recieved, but if she put an alert on it, maybe they will chase it. It’s so frustrating, I sent my marriage certificate in after the birth certificate, and I don’t even know if they log extra documents, as some people have said they don’t, so I won’t know it’s been put onto the system.

baz8790
    Participant

My application was approved yesterday afternoon

Application – 6th feb
    Documents received – 17th feb
    Processing – 23rd feb
    Approved – 19th March

I’m hoping the printing and delivery goes quick as I am due to fly on the 28th

djbdane
    Participant

I’m hoping the printing and delivery goes quick as I am due to fly on the 28th

Mine was approved on the 13th March and is still showing as approved this morning – so be prepared for drama! Good luck hopefully you’ll get it in time.

bgm00
    Participant

Mine was approved 16th and meant to go away 24th March (next thurs) not looking likely. I’m wondering if you called then and if they can help speed the process at all as I doubt they can and have already rang them loads

amy93
    Participant

Jespop30 – they do keep going on about this “10 week service agreement” but the reality is they changed their website! Grr!
    Hopefully flagging it helps your case. They don’t flag for everyone so it just mean something! 🙂 x

That’s not good! They should log it separately instead of cause us more stress (I’m sure they have it – just being awful at communication as always!)

Baz8790 – hope it gets printed asap! I’ve seen some stay at approved for a week or two, and others be printed a few days later! Hope yours is approved asap for your holiday! Fingers crossed.

djbdane
    Participant

Mine was approved 16th and meant to go away 24th March (next thurs) not looking likely. I’m wondering if you called then and if they can help speed the process at all as I doubt they can and have already rang them loads

Nothing to lose by trying but I get the impression when it’s approved it’s ‘passed’ for printing, so you’re in a queue and you just have to wait your turn in the queue. However, I suspect the weak link after approval is TNT as I was told it can take up to 5 days for TNT to collect once printed, so I think they are only collecting as many as their system can process at a time – so it may be printed and sat in a cage waiting for TNT to collect it.

amy93
    Participant

Djbane- yeah think you’re right, it’s just a queue and then TNT just taking what they can.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s pot luck at this stage too 😂 I’ve lost all faith!

djbdane
    Participant

Djbane- yeah think you’re right, it’s just a queue and then TNT just taking what they can.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s pot luck at this stage too 😂 I’ve lost all faith!

I’ve just had a massive 4 month drama with the DVLA getting a licence so this is nothing compared to that – but maybe something to factor into this is COVID cases are rising again, so maybe illness is now impacting the service at every level – I know this is what the issue was at the DVLA (and industrial action)

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.