Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    sunshine
    Participant

Sokolka – I got a text around 8am yesterday and when I tried to track nothing came up/error messages. However later last night it did. If you click on the link from the text message saying your passport has been printed and then track item! Enter your post code and then in the application reference enter your PEX number (without PEX).If it’s been scanned in my TNT it should come up, it won’t show anything if it hasn’t been scanned. I’m also flying 30th and it’s been a stressful time!

djbdane
    Participant

Djbdane – I have just looked and it is now showing as delivery tomorrow!!

Excellent!!

21churchill21
    Participant

Hi,

My passport was approved on 18/03/2022 at 14:30. Im wondering if anyone has or hasnt had there passport printed yet around this date and time. Desperately trying to work out where I am in the cue. Scheduled to fly on 27/03/2021 so worried this is too little too late anyway. Originally applied on 07/02/2021 and they asked for no additional documents. approved on 18/03/2021. Has been a painful process to say the least.

Cheers

Ollie

Sokolka
    Participant

Sunshine- thank you so much, it’s still showing as an error but I will keep checking. 🙏🏻

tar_pharm
    Participant

21churchill21 – mine was approved on 18th March at 16:04, still waiting for it to be printed!

21churchill21
    Participant

fingers crossed we hear something this afternoon then

djbdane
    Participant

My passport was approved on 18/03/2022 at 14:30. Im wondering if anyone has or hasnt had there passport printed yet around this date and time. Desperately trying to work out where I am in the cue. Scheduled to fly on 27/03/2021 so worried this is too little too late anyway. Originally applied on 07/02/2021 and they asked for no additional documents. approved on 18/03/2021. Has been a painful process to say the least.

There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to the order they process things. Your next update will be printed, this I believe is when TNT actually collect it – and in my case delivery was the next day after the printed update – however, it took 10 days to go from approved to the passport in my hand, including the approved and delivered dates. From my experience I think maybe it’s not going to come in time – but you never know – good luck!

amy93
    Participant

Tar_phram, 21churchill21 – same here! Approved 11am 18th but no notification yet on printing!
    Had my old documents returned yesterday which is bizarre! 🙂

Let’s hope we get good news soon! Looks like typical time is about a week so hopefully today / tomorrow we get printing!

sunshine
    Participant

Passport has just been delivered through the letterbox. I can’t actually believe it’s here!

Application sent – 20th February
    Documents received by RM tracking – 25th February
    Documents shown as received – 14th March
    Application approved – 17th March
    Passport printed – 23rd March
    (No information sent by TNT, used my PEX number and post code later that evening) Date for delivery was showing as 25th March, however later on that evening it changed to 24th March
    Passport delivered – 24th March

So in total from when Royal Mail delivered the documents, it has been 4 weeks (it definitely felt a lot longer than that). It was showing as 3 weeks when I applied. Passport delivered 1 weeks after approval.

Now to wait for the return of my wedding certificate!

I hope this gives some of you some hope 🙂

Good luck to everyone x

kelso
    Participant

Thought I’d update you with my experience of 2 child passport renewals

Delivered 22 March
    Tracking on TNT 18 March
    Passport printed10:42am on 14 March Application approved3:19am on 11 March Documents received2:39pm on 8 March Application received4:11pm on 23 February Application submitted4:11pm on 23 February

Delivered 24 March
    Tracked on TNT 22 March
    Passport printed10:18pm on 16 March Application approved9:56am on 12 March Documents received4:14pm on 9 March Application received8:25pm on 23 February Identity details received8:25pm on 23 February Email sent to person confirming your identity8:05pm on 23 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity5:08pm on 23 February 2022
    Application submitted5:08pm on 23 February 2022

It was neat as we fly in a few days, but by the grace of God both arrived in time.

ADgrams
    Participant

Amazing for all the people receiving passports but sadly most of these seem to be those that don’t disappear into the black hole known as “manual checking” ours been in there for 3 weeks and counting and despite calling every day still not even been looked at 😡

LKT1990
    Participant

Our final child renewal has been approved!! They must have heard me talking about the cancellation process 😅

Never want to go through this amount of stress again. HMPO really need to make changes on how they do things.

Application approved 10:36am on 24 March 2022
    Application being processed 10:52am on 16 February 2022
    Identity details received 5:22pm on 5 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 10:35am on 5 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 10:33am on 5 February 2022
    Application submitted 10:33am on 5 February 2022

djbdane
    Participant

Amazing for all the people receiving passports but sadly most of these seem to be those that don’t disappear into the black hole known as “manual checking” ours been in there for 3 weeks and counting and despite calling every day still not even been looked at 😡

You’re exactly right – there are two routes through the system
    Docs received goes to approved – this is the digital route
    Docs received goes to processing – this is the manual route
    As far as I can tell all applications start on digital route but then drop into the manual route if the process for some reason can’t be completed digitally.

chichix
    Participant

Passport received 14:06pm on 24 March 2022
    Passport printed12:28pm on 16 March 2022
    Application approved6:36am on 12 March 2022
    Documents received2:53pm on 9 March 2022
    Application
    received4:43pm on 1 March 2022
    Application
    submitted4:43pm on 1 March 2022

This was my son’s renewal child passport.
    Starting following the forum same day I applied. Compared to quite a few I have been extremely fortunate.

The longest time between stages was submitted to received, and printed to actually being in my hand. Received today via tnt, only received tracking details last night.

Best wishes to all.

jespop30
    Participant

How long are people waiting to be able to track their passport?

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.