New Upgrade service

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Upgrade service

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    foxtrotlady
    Participant

Fingers crossed have you had any joy today re your upgrade? 🤞

fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

@foxtrotlady
    NO
    Our 48 hours were up yesterday.
    We phoned and got told to stay by the phone and someone will call.
    Next 10 hours spent standing by the phone not wanting to go out or use the phone just in case
    8pm last night still no call
    So we try again today

foxtrotlady
    Participant

Will keep my finger crossed for you, seems the system is not work as it should.

Rhianjl
    Participant

Well a bit of positive news this morning.. a lady from the upgrade team called me @ 08.01 to say that they are prioritising the people who are travelling this weekend as I don’t travel until the 25th but someone will call me first thing Tuesday morning to take a payment for my application… I can then collect for my local office.. hope this gives people a bit of hope 🤞

fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

I cannot belive this
    So latest is
    Finally contacted by Newport
    Only to tell us that we have to re-email Glasgow with the same info
    P*** up in Brewery springs to mind
    So we have gone from
    Liverpool to Glasgow
    Glasgow to Newport
    Newport Back to Glasgow
    And still no closer in taking our upgrade money and getting this thing rolling……

foxtrotlady
    Participant

Any suggestion I keep calling the general number go into the queue system, the message says call waiting time is 10 or 15 minutes I wait for that time then it say sorry due to high call volume they cannot answer my call and cut me off! I have been trying since 9am anyone been able to get through?

Rhianjl
    Participant

Just got a call from passport office upgrade team for payment.. £102 for upgrade 😫 would have paid anything though just to get it.. being delivered Tuesday.. good luck everyone

Rhianjl
    Participant

Foxtrotlady try 01633285149 always got through on that number

coralp
    Participant

@Rhianjl
    Happy for you! yes I would pay anything just to get the passport before our flight!
    May I ask when is your flight?
    We are leaving on the 26th and I sent the email for upgrade on Tuesday but heard nothing so far.
    We also need the supporting documents back as well before the holiday….frustrated

Tillybobs
    Participant

@rhianjl where was yours up to in the process when they have upgraded you?

fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

@coralp We also fly Tuesday the 26th and still have not had our payment taken by the upgrade team. I cannot belive it will happen now until Tuesday. Feeling so frustrated. Started to look at pushing the holiday back a couple of days but i dont think we can

Rhianjl
    Participant

We fly out on the 25th of April.. application did not move off documents received… from the 14th of March… I have just had the email with application approved and printed.. please forward the email again making sure it’s the right email address… my email failed to deliver but dropped in to my iCloud junk mail… so plz plz plz double check… and also if it has sent then forward the email again with second urgent request.. MY EMAIL WAS SENT SUNDAY.. the lady told me on the phone that they are now processing in travel order.. with the option to collect from office.. I hope this helps

Rhianjl
    Participant

They will call you.. the lady said they are working through application this weekend for people traveling soon.. 🤞🤞🤞 and it’s printed on the same day

thegoogly
    Participant

No phone call today. Nearly 72 hours. Flying on 23rd.

Tillybobs
    Participant

We fly the 24th and still not heard anything. Ours are now at approved though so worried that we can no longer upgrade and they won’t make it now with printing back log

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.