New Upgrade service

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Upgrade service

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    thegoogly
    Participant

I’ve just sent a second urgent request to all the upgrade email offices 😀

thegoogly
    Participant

Interesting… The Belfast upgrade email address actually has a an automatic reply to all emails sent. Rest don’t.

foxtrotlady
    Participant

Finally got through on phone lines this afternoon and Durham sent an automatic acknowledgement of our email received, saying they will be in contact in due course.

Tillybobs
    Participant

I didn’t get an automated reply from Liverpool hope I have the right email address

thegoogly
    Participant

That’s odd. I was given the following email address but no automatic response DurhamUpgradeTeam@hmpo.gov.uk

thegoogly
    Participant

Hey actually I’ve received an automatic response also! I’m ecstatic! that some communication has taken place haha

aimeejoy89
    Participant

We fly on the 18th given up hope now many email many calls no call backs no nothing.

foxtrotlady
    Participant

Can you chase them again? Hope you get some joy.

aimeejoy89
    Participant

I’ve emailed daily called daily and just not getting anywhere. Spoke to Keith today unbelievably rude demanded I told him where I got the number from. I give up the system has broken me.

ritabix
    Participant

We leave 24/4…. From what I’ve seen people are getting passports a day or two before departure. They’re going through people in date order.

I called today after being told I’d be contacting for payment within 48 hours. That passed at 1pm today. I called at 4pm and they said they will get back to us but they’re completing those that fly soonest. My flight confirmation has been accepted and I will received a call soon.

LAPP
    Participant

Hi can someone tell me what the upgrade service is please?

foxtrotlady
    Participant

Thank you Ritabix hopefully you are right, I don’t have any finger nails left and it didn’t help that I am tech phobic and forgot to attach my proof of flight departure so had to send a second email an hour later, hope passport service won’t hold that against me!,,

coralp
    Participant

Anyone emailed Peterborough office? I didn’t received any auto reply and not failed delivering notification as well. Just want to double checked the email address
    PeterboroughUpgradeTeam@hmpo.gov.uk
    is it right?

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.