No longer in Processing

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion No longer in Processing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Waiiiiiiiitingggg
    Participant

My application history:

Application history

StatusDate
    Application being processed 8:43am on 17 May 2022
    Documents received 1:03pm on 25 April 2022
    Application received 9:27pm on 7 April 2022
    Identity details received 9:27pm on 7 April 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 9:19pm on 7 April 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 9:14pm on 7 April 2022
    Application submitted 9:14pm on 7 April 2022.

In the past 3 weeks I been calling them every day like 5-6 times and always the same thing. Not helpful.
    Yesterday morning I called them and said this week is my 10th week and I already booked holidays on the coming weekend. And the agent said it’s in printing process and I asked so why it’s not on my tracking system and he just said mate that’s all I can tell you.
    I waited a while thinking about it and called again and the lady said it will come this week, and somehow she said to transfer me to processing team and it I got transferred 3 more times to different agents and all of them said It won’t come this week.
    So basically
    The first one said it’s printing
    The second said it will come this week
    The third said this is not the 10th week because the count starts from the day you application get into the process
    The fourth said the same
    The fifth the same.
    And I called again today and said I really need my passport and nothing helpful.
    All of them are looking at the same screen,the same system the same track. So why all of them have to give different answers. It supposed to be based on facts not thoughts. And suddenly today it doesn’t show “ Application being processed “ went to “receiving documents” which doesn’t make no sense at all. But at the same time we should not be worried about this, because most of digital application went from documents receiving documents straight to application approved and on other side the manual application goes from document receiving to application being processed to application approved which is slower than digital one. Anyways just wanted to share it with you. Just bare in mind, if they really want to help they can,just they don’t bother.

Best of luck.

lindsay11uk
    Participant

I have read loads on this forum this past week, from what I can remember you can track on TNT with your Reference number and also find out where it is being printed and collect, sure it can be pulled from one office to another for them to print, I have been the same all week its like banging your head on the wall your just going round in circles, I praised the web chat yesterday but today I eat my word they replied with a copy and paste off a script and abruptly ended the chat. try ringing Newport they answer straight away 01633 285419 they have helped me more today than service management team.

amylousie22
    Participant

Ahh, really hoping this is the case! It has still reverted back to the doc recieved stage as of now. Ill check back tomorrow and see if anything has changed! I have been told by the advisors many times that the upgrade team will contact me in time but its very stressful waiting and not knowing!

Waiiiiiiiitingggg
    Participant

I’ve just called 0300 123 1973 and told them again that I have already booked holidays for this weekend as I thought this is the 10th week of me waiting to receive the passport and it is supposed to come but she said I can not upgrade it because apparently this is my First Passport Application. So based on them the ones who have applied for the first time has to be sitting there on hope of God. That’s unfair.
    Hopeless to be fair.

losthope9
    Participant

Same issue, mine was moved to processing two weeks ago, was still there a few days ago, just checked and back to documents received.

Mine is at bootle I believe.

I can’t imagine that this is good, I imagine it actually means we are screwed 🙁

suzbe167
    Participant

Just spoke to someone on the web chat about the same thing – she didn’t seem to know too much about it. Seems ridiculous they have done this causing umpteen more queries coming in to them.

Waiiiiiiiitingggg
    Participant

What you reckon to pop up at passport office? Will they be helpful?

losthope9
    Participant

Seems absolutely ridiculous but I suppose they are not giving anyone any answers anyway so it doesn’t really matter to them just means they have to do more copy and pasting by the sounds of it.

I hope that the user a few above was right regarding them trying to improve stats and maybe this is a sign things are moving however, i’m not an optimist, mentally preparing myself for the worst 😂 I will keep everyone on this thread updated of any changes my end

Waiiiiiiiitingggg
    Participant

I just spoke to one of the agents, I told her about my case and told her about the application going backwards to Documents receiving. And she said my passport will be arriving by Friday so looks like the backward stage is a good thing. Anyways not really sure because every agent says different stuff but never lose hope.
    Best of luck on this endless stress circus.

itsashambles
    Participant

Thanks so much for the update, I so hope that is what’s going on! Is is just applications that have been in processing for a while that have had this back step??

tl1984
    Participant

My daughters renewal is at Belfast and has gone back to documents received on 4th May. Had previously been at processing since 5th May.

amylousie22
    Participant

I have spoken to advise line today who said theres a re set on the pex tracking system and that it is still processing nothing has changed

itsashambles
    Participant

What do they mean a reset?! Looks like everyone is getting different information here, how about some consistency Hmpo!!

itsashambles
    Participant

Also, will be very interested to know if anyones actually goes to ‘approved’ after this back step?

Dan7
    Participant

My passport was in processing at Liverpool since 19th May & rolled back yesterday. Just been approved this afternoon. Fingers crossed this happens to more of you!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.