No longer in Processing

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion No longer in Processing

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    itsashambles
    Participant

That’s brilliant news! And thanks so much for updating us

losthope9
    Participant

Anyone else had any changes?

Waiiiiiiiitingggg
    Participant

At London passport office atm

StephieC
    Participant

think the tracker going backwards is just a system glitch, just been on the phone and apparently it still says processing on their end and they’ve been getting a lot of the same calls about the tracker

Chris F
    Participant

I am in the same situation, Child renewal Application started on 11th April at my local post office, updated to Documents received on 28th April, updated to In Processing on 29th April. Now the 29th April in processing status has been removed.

At the same time on the 11th April I also submitted an application for a passport renewal for my other child who had just turned 16. So his was done as a first Adult passport, that whole process was really fast and I had his new passport in my hand on 29th April.

I guess they will say that my average wait time is very good, but I would rather be able to go on holiday with both of my children, rather than just one of them !

josh182
    Participant

I think StephieC is right; I just got a reply to the email I sent (on the 25th May… so 22 days just to get an email reply) and they said that my current status is “Awaiting Processing”, but the tracker I can see has reset back to “Identity Documents Received”. It’s almost like everyone has lost the most recent change made…

Waiiiiiiiitingggg
    Participant

I went to office today morning, provided my ticket for tomorrow, 2 hrs ago I got the passport.
    Good luck guys.

screamer
    Participant

yeah, my processing info line has also vanished from my timeline

connor2597
    Participant

Same boat here, applied for a lost renewal and a first adult passport for my brother the same day I applied, Our flights are due on the 5th July, is there any point paying to upgrade when it seems to pointless and people are still forced to turn up to the centre where the application is being processed 48prior to flights

Second question how am I to find out what centre is handling my applications? Good luck to everyone it’s a lot of stress Lol

connor2597
    Participant

connor2597
    Participant

We was being processed from 12th April but back to identity details received, if we miss out our holiday we both stand to lose 4k

Ginge
    Participant

@waiiiiiiiitingggg

Did you go to the office your application was sent to, or just to your closest office? My husbands application was sent to Durham but that’s a 5.5 hour journey from here so wondering if it’s worth going to a more local office. Our flight is on Sunday.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Ginge.
    Waiiiiiiiitingggg
    Participant

@ginge
    I went to the closest one.
    I sent my supporting documents to Liverpool. But when you do online application,the application goes anywhere in the UK ,as I heard today. So yes first thing in the morning,go to the nearest passport office. Show them the ticket,and you will get it at the same day hopefully.
    At least give it a try, a saw people which didn’t get it but some yes. To be honest with you it’s more luck, than paperwork.
    Good luck mate

Nawa
    Participant

Not only has there not been any progress, we’ve actually gone backwards…

Frankieflute
    Participant

Same. My daughter’s (which went to Belfast) has been ‘in processing’ since 10th May and now back to ‘old passport received’. Mine went to Cardiff I think and was all sorted within 2 weeks. We are supposed to be travelling on 2nd July.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.