Post office check and send

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Post office check and send

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    h6nks
    Participant

Nightmare!!! I also rung again this morning had a very rude gentleman on the other end no help whatsoever and said the process team would ring me back as he is not able to see my application!! This was 8am and I still await a call which could take 24 hours..

amysue
    Participant

Noooo… that’s awful.I must admit they told me my sons was ready for print a couple of weeks ago but couldn’t access my daughters. When they put me through to the process team it was a load of rubbish and as of yesterday it’s still awaiting examination. The whole things makes me so furious!x

xgemmax82
    Participant

It’s all a nightmare I got my son to ring up about his passport and that is still sat at viewed I just feel so hopeless there really is nothing more we can do except wait x

h6nks
    Participant

@xgemmax82 @amysue Have either of you had any luck with your passports?

amysue
    Participant

Yes… I contacted my local MP on monday last week.. they were both approved and printed 12th May. Received daughters today, just waiting on my sons..
    How are you getting on?

h6nks
    Participant

No nothing… Lots of calls but same message you have to wait and can apply for an upgrade 2 weeks before travel which is next week. Also contacted my MP on Friday so I have everything crossed…☝️☝️

xgemmax82
    Participant

No nothing I have to call on Friday and hope that I can get the upgrade I also contacted my mp but I’m just praying I have some luck x

amysue
    Participant

My MP was amazing (well her assistant) and really got on top of it. I also emailed this address mark.thompson@hmpo.gsi.gov.uk
    I don’t know whether it all just happened or what. But I emailed mark and my MP spoke them and it got approved.
    Anything is worth a try x

xgemmax82
    Participant

I really am praying for a miracle 🙏

amysue
    Participant

When do you go away? I’m praying for you too! Email that email- might help, might not. Xx

xgemmax82
    Participant

I’m going on the 3rd June hopefully thank you x

h6nks
    Participant

Thanks amysue I have now tried emailing Mark. I also travel on the 10th. Good luck xgemmax82 hope your lucky fingers crossed for both of us…

amysue
    Participant

Good luck. Let me know..
    I travel the 10th too… I’m going to Spain! Are you? Lol

h6nks
    Participant

Thanks… Gran Canaria 😂

xgemmax82
    Participant

Good luck I’m hoping we all get them in time x

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.