Post office check and send

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Post office check and send

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    amysue
    Participant

How hilarious if we was on the same flight lol… and you will catch your flight! We all will!x

h6nks
    Participant

Yes we will we have to be positive…

Are you also going to Gran Canaria?

amysue
    Participant

No I’m going to the south of Spain- Costa de la Luz. Hopefully!! Should get my sons passport Wednesday! But until it’s in my hands- I won’t relax

h6nks
    Participant

Enjoy!!!

h6nks
    Participant

Hi Both,

Update… Just literally received a text to say my sons passport will be delivered in a couple of working days. Won’t get to excited until it arrives but it’s a promising sign…

xgemmax82
    Participant

Hi I still haven’t had any luck but I’m pleased for you x

h6nks
    Participant

Thanks xgemmax82 I won’t get to excited until it arrives. I really do hope you get some luck over the next day or two. Keep us updated, I will let you know when/if it arrives…

amysue
    Participant

Mine was the same Hank… got text Friday and then received 1 Monday and 1 Tuesday.
    TNT text me to let me know when it was being delivered.
    You can also go into TNT website- track. Application number and postcode and it might have an estimated date. I did that with my sons.xx

xgemmax82
    Participant

Still nothing on mine I’m so upset I have tried everything x

amysue
    Participant

So sorry xx

h6nks
    Participant

Passport received today..

Any luck Gemma?

xgemmax82
    Participant

Nothing I’m sad to say I’m
    Going to try tomorrow for the upgrade as it will be two weeks to fly but thanks for asking x

h6nks
    Participant

Have you emailed Mark Thompson? It seems very coincidental both myself and amysue emailed him and had our passports within days…

xgemmax82
    Participant

Yes I have I haven’t had a reply from him either sadly can I ask what you said in your email to him pls thanks x

h6nks
    Participant

My son emailed and said the truth, he’s had 2 very stressful years with his exams and going for a football scholarship and as a reward for all his success we had booked this holiday for him and if he doesn’t get his passport he’s the only one in the family who can’t go on holiday which was very depressing and stressing him more than the previous 2 years… All of which was true….I really do hope you get as lucky as us because we know exactly what your going through and it is not nice at all!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.