Post office check and send

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Post office check and send

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    amysue
    Participant

Email him again.
    I basically said my story.
    Applied 14th March, sat in processing since 22nd march. Said it was unfair people are getting theirs first etc.
    Was super polite and asked for helpZ

Then the passport info so he could find it xx

xgemmax82
    Participant

Hi
    I have sent two emails and my np has written but nothing I’m in such a state two weeks today till our holiday and they have said I have to wait two days for a call back and upgrade isn’t guaranteed xx

xgemmax82
    Participant

*mp

amysue
    Participant

Awww Gemma- it’s awful. I’m so sorry honey! Keep on at them.. keep emailing etc.xxx

h6nks
    Participant

It’s absolutely awful!!!! Keep going Gemma my fingers are crossed I’m sure you will be ok, stay positive keep us updated!!

xgemmax82
    Participant

I am still trying I’m now trying for the upgrade but so far no one is calling back and everytime I call they say someone will call u in 48 hours but I’m not hopeful anymore. Thanks for ur messages though and I do still have time I just don’t know what else to do. X

amysue
    Participant

You do have time but I completely get the anxiety and stress of it all. It’s crap and ruins the build up etc. are you in a position 48hrs before you fly to go to your local office?x

xgemmax82
    Participant

Just to update you all I’ve cancelled the holiday now and lost 70% I was told that because we had some first passports waiting to come back there is no way they would be back in time and can’t be put forward for an upgrade.
    Absolutely gutted but it is what it is.

Good luck to you all and thanks for all your help xx

amysue
    Participant

I’m so sorry! Devastated for you.xx

rob87wxm
    Participant

Hi can anyone help I’m in the exact same boat. Tried the email address but not working

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.