Applications whilst locked down

Home Forums COVID-19 Applications whilst locked down

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 690 total)
  • Author
    RLM
    Participant

@Mattw11 This seems incredibly fast, can I ask what office you sent your old passport to?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by RLM.

Mattw11
    Participant

Morning

I sent my old passport back to Glasgow office as per their request…..

RLM
    Participant

Thanks for the info @Mattw11, mine is at Durham which seems to be slower.

laura123
    Participant

How long did people wait from approval to printing? My son’s was approved Friday. 19 days to travel so I am hoping we should be ok although I have seen people get stuck at different stages.

Laura1405
    Participant

Hello,

I have been reading all of your progress and I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

We are meant to be flying out for our honeymoon in 9 days and we have been on “we’ve received your old passport” for a week now 😭

I’ve emailed, rang, contacted twitter team but so far nothing :(.

jamesd1974
    Participant

We after speaking to complaints on Friday 2 were approved Saturday and 1 today only 1 more to go getting happier

jamesd1974
    Participant

Laura123 mine were approved and printed with a hour

jamesd1974
    Participant

Rlm I sent mine to Durham and they then sent them to Liverpool as were too busy

laura123
    Participant

Thank you. Ours was done at nearly 7pm Friday evening. Praying it will be printed today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Although I’ve seen a few stuck at this stage so it makes me worrying. I don’t think I will stop worrying until I get the passport in my hand. It’s awful isn’t it as I don’t want to even buy anything for the holiday yet in case I don’t get it and waste more money. It’s hard to know what to do for the best but I will certainly be rushing once it’s here!!

AJDwaiting
    Participant

Jamesd1974 if you don’t mind me asking, did you have special circumstances that the complaints team took into consideration? I’m waiting for a call back from complaints but the girl I spoke to this morning said they are unlikely to do anything to help as it is ‘just a holiday’ (despite me explaining that it was booked last September and we can’t reschedule).

jamesd1974
    Participant

I explained that it was booked last year and I had to email them proof that it was which I did on Friday
    since then
    2 were approved Saturday and sent and the other 2 have today been approved and sent

jamesd1974
    Participant

And keep calling and ask to be put through as I never got a call back when I first asked

AJDwaiting
    Participant

Jamesd1974 thank you very much for the advice 👍🏻

Kron
    Participant

Does anyone have news on first time adult Passports, it says 49 days but it has been over 60 already. I haven’t heard from anyone who as actually received there passport since applying in February. I get tlld there will be skype interviews and you will receive an update in due course.

nk8366
    Participant

Jamesd1974, could you please give me the email address you used to send your support docs? Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 690 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

One Reply to “Applications whilst locked down”

1. Latest News – Lockdown Sceptics says: July 9, 2020 at 10:39 pm

[…] it’s not just Guy and me, obviously. Check out the comments in this forum – it’s an unending stream of passport […]