Approved but 5 days later still not printed

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Approved but 5 days later still not printed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    djbdane
    Participant

Please guys keep us informed if there is any updates. thank you so much

Will do – as of this morning 1 week after approval it’s still stuck at approved.

isabel
    Participant

I’ve just received notification of printing this morning so hopefully it won’t be too long for you both 🙂 will keep you updated

djbdane
    Participant

I’ve just received notification of printing this morning so hopefully it won’t be too long for you both 🙂 will keep you updated

That’s great news – so you were approved on the 12th so hopefully and update for me today, more likely tomorrow I imagine. I’ll update any news.

Youyou
    Participant

I just been on call to a gentleman called John while he was putting me on hold my passport went from approval to print status I have asked him if he did something he said no, he just told me he was speaking to another department regarding this.
    My concern I have never seen this status like this before ( Printed ) because usually its Print and sent.
    I guess there will be some time before having that passport in my hands.

Good luck all

djbdane
    Participant

My concern I have never seen this status like this before ( Printed ) because usually its Print and sent.
    I guess there will be some time before having that passport in my hands.

Also keep an eye on the TNT tracking site, you don’t have to wait for a TNT tracking reference you can use your PEX number and post code – PEX number goes in application reference field

djbdane
    Participant

usually its Print and sent.

Someone on the Liverpool thread just commented on this – they do appear to have changed this to Printed – so that clears it up then – the delay is TNT

djbdane
    Participant

The trustpilot reviews for TNT passport delivery are horror stories – they have a 91% bad rating. It’s very clear they have bid for the contract, without the infrastructure in place to process the deliveries in a timely manner – it’s not as if they didn’t know the numbers involved – so I am assuming it’s lowest bid wins and the service sure reflects that.

djbdane
    Participant

Day 8 since approval – still stuck on approved – I really was hoping it would move to printed today – suppose there is still time – if it’s like this in the morning I’ll be back on the blower to them!

pkenny12
    Participant

My daughters was saying it had been printed and never came after a week, I looked on TNT and they claimed they had attempted to deliver it already earlier that week. I just asked for it to be redelivered it came the next day.

dottiebess
    Participant

Hi. This is so worrying. I travel in two weeks. It was approved 17th but not print and sent yet. I can see you all have waited longer. Is there a good number to use? I just want to see if I can collect it or not use TNT or anything to get hold of it. I am in such a state over the whole thing and varing info

VZZZ
    Participant

My delivery process was:

Passport delivered by TNT – 21 March 2022
    Supporting documents returned by Royal Mail – 16 March
    Passport printed – 14 March 2022
    Application approved – 11 March 2022

Like some others on this forum, I never received any updates from TNT. I kept checking their tracker using my postcode and Passport Office reference number regularly and my passport started showing up on the TNT system from 18 March.

dottiebess
    Participant

To track in TNT do you use PEX or just the number? Any spaces? All info gratefully received

djbdane
    Participant

Day 9 stuck on approved – tried to call, after the 3 hour introduction message it now just bombs me out – assuming massive demand on the phones now too as the whole system seems to be falling apart!

dottiebess
    Participant

Thank you so much for info. Just spoke to them and can’t tell be anything as it is not on their system yet as printed. Something about it moves to manual when printed?

djbdane
    Participant

Thank you so much for info. Just spoke to them and can’t tell be anything as it is not on their system yet as printed. Something about it moves to manual when printed?

I think the weak link here is TNT – something has gone terribly wrong and instead of being honest they are now making it up as they go along. On this forum there are people approved after me who have their passports in their hands – OK I appreciate every case is different but 9 days stuck on approved for me now – I called last week and was told to call back today if there was no update over the weekend – this morning it endless hold music then being cut off – I’m a pretty easy going guy, but this is starting to extract the urine now!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.