Approved but 5 days later still not printed

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Approved but 5 days later still not printed

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    kaybas
    Participant

Mine is also now showing a delivery date for tomorrow after only getting the printed notification through this morning (can’t actually believe it after all this stress) so fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow. I will update tomorrow. Praying for everyone else who’s stressed too!

Sarahinf
    Participant

Anyone got the approval on 22/3 and still waiting for the print ? We had to change plans 3 times so far.

kaybas
    Participant

@sarahinf.. mine was approved 21/3 and printed 28/3 so exactly one week.. so hopefully today you’ll get the update!! Fingers crossed for you

Sarahinf
    Participant

Thank you. Still nothing 🙁 Did you get a notification for the delivery?

DC67
    Participant

I am due a delivery from TNT with my daughters passport. No notifications , I only found out by checking on the TNT link the passport office sent.

AJ17
    Participant

My daughter’s passport application number ends with an ‘X’ in the format PEX *** *** ***X – is this the same as others and have people been successful in tracking their application on TNT? Her passport was approved on 22/3 and printed on 24/3. We are due to fly on Sunday and now quite nervous about receiving it in time! Thanks

hsr
    Participant

my mrs application also had X at the end. Still waiting for printed notification. Approved on 24th.

AJ17
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. It seems as though people whose passports were approved on 21st had delivery updates yesterday so I’m hoping the tracking will kick in today!

Sarahinf
    Participant

Approved 22/3
    Printed 29/3

chriswoods
    Participant

Sarahinf

Did you phone up? Or did it just update? Mine was approved on the same date 22/3 still waiting for it still to be printed

Sarahinf
    Participant

We were just about to call them. But then suddenly we got an email. May be give them few more hours. You should get a notification soon.

projay
    Participant

My sons also approved on 22/3 but still hasn’t been printed

chriswoods
    Participant

So just got off the phone to HMPO they have told me it got printed on the 22/03 TNT collected it on the 23/03 and its now the 29/03 Still no update. They said it should be with me this week.

Cobie
    Participant

Still no update on the Application Tracking system, impossible to get through on the phones as they’re too busy and keeps cutting me off after holding for a long time.

Starting to think my holiday and my money is long gone now. Fuming.

GB1524
    Participant

So we received the notification of the approved application on March 23. Updated to printed March 28 (at early hours of the morning, before 0600..?) – I’ve checked TNT tracking this morning no update. How long do you think I need to wait before tracking will show me a delivery date? (I know TNT give an example of collection on Friday means Tuesday it should be visible…

Thanks in advance

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by GB1524.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.