Approved but 5 days later still not printed

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Approved but 5 days later still not printed

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    AJ17
    Participant

Ours was approved on 22/03 and tracking appeared around 5pm last night. That 7-day timescale from approval to tracking seems to mirror the experience of others at the moment. Hopefully you should be able to track this evening

TikTac
    Participant

Ours was approved on 24th and still no progress to printed. I think I might need to cancel our holiday.

bbmilt
    Participant

Just had update that ours was printed today after approval on the 25th.
    Hanging on. Practically having heart palpitations!!

TikTac should be any day now. When do you need it by?

TikTac
    Participant

bbmilt,

Hopefully yours arrives soon.

I need the passport by the 9th, there is still enough time to receive it, well I hope there is enough time.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by TikTac.
    Clabro2918
    Participant

Has anyone had their passport approved on the 24th March and heard anything more about printing or delivery? I rang on Monday and someone told me that they are sure it would have been printed but it was just the Tnt had not picked it up and was pretty certain that I would see it put for delivery today. As I heard nothing, I tried again today, got put through the to the progress team who told me that the person on the phone told me what I wanted to hear. This is very unfair of them and no one seems to take account for giving accurate up to date information, baring in mind that we’re are for this service

Cobie
    Participant

I was told the same thing about being sure it was printed and sent, I was approved on the 25th and not heard anything since then! Really starting to worry now!

projay
    Participant

Approved 22/3
    Printed 30/3
    Still not showing on tnt tracking tho

projay
    Participant

Child renewal
    Appl`ied 15/3
    Approved 22/3
    Printed 30/3
    Delivered 31/3
    🙂

TikTac
    Participant

Clabro2918, mine was approved on 24th, still not printed

Clabro2918
    Participant

Tiktac, I had an email this morning to say it had been printed, so fingers crossed I will get some tracking info soon.
    Hope you get an update soon.

GB1524
    Participant

Just updating – I couldn’t track using TNT link yesterday, although received a text message from TNT this morning. Passport delivered approx an hour ago!

Clabro2918
    Participant

Update:
    I had a printed message around 8.30 this morning. No further communication but thought I would check the Tnt tracker just in case and it was on there, scheduled delivery for 2/4/22 and managed to change it for tomorrow. Fingers crossed

applewine
    Participant

So i contacted the progress team today. I get told different things from different people. So they said that once a passport has been approved it is immediately sent for printing once the examiner presses the button. She said there is no delays..she said my son’s passport was sent to printing on 29th March… but couldn’t confirm if actually printed or not…she says they are not given that information which i find hard to believe. I received a text to say my passport should be delivered in the next few working days but TNT have no record of this… so have no clue. My father in law is ill in Turkey, i have done numerous evidence emails to Liverpool which have been ignored, and this has been processed through a standard application despite having followed the correct procedure for an urgent and compassionate.

bbmilt
    Participant

Received notice on 30/3 that passport was printed (approved 25/3). Regularly checking TNT site using the application reference number as I’ve not heard from TNT. Still not coming up (only get the error message). Fingerscrossed it will be soon. Good luck everyone.

lcmx
    Participant

Mine is the same
    Approved 25/3 and printed 30/3.
    No message from tnt yet and can’t track it.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.