Bootle

• This topic has 127 replies, 65 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Kay.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    sharonlynn
    Participant

Adult passport renewal. It has now gone to printing so passport should arrive next week. Brilliant turnaround !

Application history
    StatusDate
    Application approved 3:33am on 24 June 2022
    Documents received 11:18am on 21 June 2022
    Application received 5:11pm on 14 June 2022
    Application submitted 5:10pm on 14 June 2022

dan_hughes
    Participant

Sharonlynn you must be a russian bot account peddaling propaganda!

CaptainYoung
    Participant

An update from my post last week. My application is moving surprisingly fast.

Application history
    StatusDate
    Application approved 12:52am on 28 June 2022
    Documents received 2:28pm on 23 June 2022
    Application received 6:30pm on 20 June 2022
    Application submitted 6:30pm on 20 June 2022

jackthomson687
    Participant

Hi, what passport office has yours gone too ? And was it a renewal or a first one ? Yours is identical to mine just haven’t had mine saying application approved yet
    Thanks

dan_hughes
    Participant

Still no progress on mine since 30th May zzzzzzzzz

jackthomson687
    Participant

Is yours still on documents received and are you applying for a renewal?
    Thanks

CaptainYoung
    Participant

Mine went to Bootle and was for an adult renewal. Had my photo taken from a photo booth to rule out any issues with the photo.

dan_hughes
    Participant

Jack Thompson- child renewal and yes documents received

dan_hughes
    Participant

Cap young i also went to max speilmen and got the picture there. I have no idea what the delay is but it’ll hav been 10 weeks the week before I travel so I’m just going to go the office and queue up. I’ve pretty much give up on it being processed otherwise

clairer1990
    Participant

Been following this forum so thought I would update with my husbands passport application – have been pleasantly surprised with the turnaround at the bootle office. Also have a child first passport application currently at Peterborough same time scales but still at documents received

Passport printed 1:10am on 29 June 2022
    Application approved 12:44pm on 27 June 2022
    Documents received 2:22pm on 20 June 2022
    Application received 7:57pm on 14 June 2022
    Application submitted 7:56pm on 14 June 2022

CaptainYoung
    Participant

Passport arrived with TNT on Thursday and was delivered today.

2 weeks total wait time from when I submitted the application online (only a week and a half to when it was with the courier).

Not sure if I was one of the lucky ones but the service has been very impressive.

dan_hughes
    Participant

Good news captain Young….another one out the queue! Still waiting here……

Eskimo32
    Participant

Still waiting here too, @dan_hughes. Applied for child renewal on 27th April, documents received at Bootle on 4th May, no movement since. Travel on 26th July but need passport details for ESTA so can’t really wait until 48 hours before travel. So despondent seeing people applying in June getting theirs in a matter of days if not weeks. Hope you get sorted soon.

dan_hughes
    Participant

Eskimo can you not go down to the offices? I followed a girl on twitter a few weeks ago, she queued for around 3 hours, saw someone and they told her to “come back in 4 hours” and the passport was waiting for her when she did. They pull it up on the system using just your pex number. Once it’s been 10 weeks since your application or within 48 hours of a flight this is OK to do, but I think people less than 10 weeks are queuing too. I stopped worrying about my application being done the “normal” way weeks ago and resigned myself to queuing up after 15th july

han22
    Participant

Hey!

I had high hopes after I sent my documents off to Bootle that it would be speedy however I’m 6 weeks on Friday and nothing has budged. I’m an adult renewal with name change from marriage so that may be why it’s taking a little longer as friends seem to be receiving their standard renewal after 3/4 weeks.

Documents received 11:56am on 7 June 2022
    Application received 8:58pm on 27 May 2022
    Application submitted 8:58pm on 27 May 2022

Luckily my holiday isn’t until the end of September so I have plenty of time between the 10 weeks and when im going away but reading alot of the posts on here it seems you either get the passport in a few weeks or have to wait over the 10 weeks.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.