Durham

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 1,031 total)
  • Author
    cmichelle89
    Participant

@katez1992 yes, at the Durham office.

Keep calling them, I got lucky one day and got straight through to the processing team. I asked if a note could be added to my application and the lady on the phone sent an email about my application to the Durham office. It got approved the next day. I don’t know if that was just coincidence, but it’s worth trying. Good luck!

katez1992
    Participant

Iv been calling them none stop for 2weeks straight for my son renewal my daughters come back pretty much straight away. I might have to cancel my wedding today and tell all my family and friends who spent so much money booking the holiday so they can come my wedding. Absolutely devastated I put my application in on the 21st feb

Noctule8
    Participant

Hi There I was approved 5th April from the Documents received stage on 17th March. Never went into application processing but still took 3 weeks.

Clairepassport
    Participant

Mine has finally gone to print today 6 days after it wad approved. We were due to fly Monday so we would have still had to cancel as they usually take 5ish days to arrive

pkenny12
    Participant

Well after 11 weeks, many phone calls and a whole lot of stress!! Our daughters passport has arrived this morning.
    Ours went to Durham office.
    Our time line was:
    Application made: 30/1
    Documents received 18/2
    Application processing 21/2
    More documents requested 16/3
    Application changed to paper application 1/4
    Documents received 4/4 – Durham
    Approved 4/4
    Printed 5/4
    Delivered 8/4

Would recommend if you are near 10 weeks ring them up and hurry them along, ours was approved within hours after waiting 2 hours to speak to someone and him sending the examiner a direct message on the 4th.

pkenny12
    Participant

Well after 10 weeks, many phone calls and a whole lot of stress!! Our daughters passport has arrived this morning.
    Ours went to Durham office.
    Our time line was:
    Application made: 30/1
    Documents received 18/2
    Application processing 21/2
    More documents requested 16/3
    Application changed to paper application 1/4
    Documents received 4/4 – Durham
    Approved 4/4
    Printed 5/4
    Delivered 8/4

Would recommend if you are near 10 weeks ring them up and hurry them along, ours was approved within hours after waiting 2 hours to speak to someone and him sending the examiner a direct message on the 4th.

Jessica2285
    Participant

Finally after nearly 9 weeks of constant phone calls my daughter renewal finally got approved,I’m so relieved and squealed when I saw hmpassport message pop up on my fone. Now to wait for it which is fine as we don’t go away until end of may. Good luck to everyone trying to their passports

katez1992
    Participant

What i would do to get that text. No one still not contacted me but I am so glad over people got there passports. Have a good holiday

Passportwait
    Participant

I rang today and apparently they missing some documents that I have sent, the guy have put a note on there saying what I have sent in as it’s only showing old passport and another document 😭😭

leftpeg23
    Participant

Hi pkenny,

Was yours printed centrally or locally?

pkenny12
    Participant

Mine was printed centrally, it showed up on the tracking on the 7th.

zck127
    Participant

Has anyone managed to get through to the passport office by phone? Everytime I call I get told ‘due to the high volume of calls they we can’t take your call right now’ very frustrating!

Upsidedown
    Participant

I got through just after lunchtime last Friday afternoon, waiting time was only 10 minutes.

EMAN
    Participant

I have been following this forum over the last few weeks. Like others I have been waiting for ages trying to understand what is causing this delay. I submitted a renewal application on 04/02/2022 and since then had no updates from the office apart from the fact that they received my documents. I have been calling non stop for over 5 weeks now trying to understand where we are at. My grandmother who lives abroad has been taken ill and she has also suffered a fall and is immobile, she has no-one to care for her apart from my grandfather who is blind. I applied for an emergency request providing evidence form her as a result and did not hear back so chased continuously, spoke to over 30 people over the course of 4 weeks and stayed on hold for hours. 4 weeks later after emailing my MP and chasing continuously they emailed in response to one of my many emails that this was not sufficient to upgrade my application. I have suffered incredible amounts of anxiety and depression and had to take up therapy as a result of this experience. I am so distressed by the process, lack of empathy and the fact it took them 4 weeks to come back to me on an emergency travel request. I have had advisors over the phone say it had been accepted others just out right rude. I have arranged for a temporary nurse to care for my grand mother until I am able to go back. We are on week 9 of my renewal and still 0 updates. I have taken time off work due to my mental health being impacted by this and am lost for words. This morning I tried the number given in this forum for the Durham office, the advisor questioned me as soon as he answered the phone, said you should not call this number, was so incredibly rude and questioned why I had called numerous times when he could tell me nothing (per the notes on the system). He said I don’t know why you would call back in such a condescending manner and he is not paid enough to answer this line, I started crying on the spot and am still in tears. I have had enough from this organisation and do not know what to do. No complaints will be taken seriously and they will get away with everything they have put me and others in a similar situation through.

retep
    Participant

Anyone had experience with time line of hmpo shipping printed passport international via DHL. Mine was printed a week ago but unable to track via DHL.

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 1,031 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.