Durham

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,031 total)
  • Author
    Passportwait
    Participant

Luckily we haven’t booked anything yet, but want it bk ASAP so I can book a late deal

SuzFS
    Participant

Liverpool definitely seems quicker than Durham. Had to send to different locations, because of being in the same family. This is for 2 x children’s renewal

Sent on the 19th of April
    Both signed for on Royal Mail Tracking on the 20th April
    Text message as received from Bootle, Liverpool on the 22nd April
    Text message as approved from Liverpool – 26th April
    Text message as printed from Liverpool – 28th April

I’ve not had anything from Durham to say that they have even received the passport. I looked at the signature of the Royal Mail and was signed by a J Barett, whereas the Liverpool one just said signed by HM.Passport.
    Anyone else have this?

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by SuzFS.
    MaxNRG
    Participant

Mine was signed for by B King on April 8th.

Lauramaria23
    Participant

Does anyone have the direct phone line for Durham?

Passportwait
    Participant

Update passport just emailed me and they have rejected the photo, got to take another now, hope the wait isn’t to long

SuzFS
    Participant

Not an online application I hope 🙁

SuzFS
    Participant

The process seemed to go quickly once they received the documents at Liverpool, so fingers crossed it will go through quickly for you

Passportwait
    Participant

Yes online application, I remember it happening to my daughters 2 years ago, the picture said good but apparently it has shadows 🤔

nt123
    Participant

My application has finally been approved!! Been in processing since March 15th.

Passportwait
    Participant

Yay, so glad they starting to get approved, sent new photo so fingers crossed mine will be soon aswell

Ryan07
    Participant

I go on holiday 18th June, submitted my renewal 5th April (yes a bit later but this was on the basis that 3 others in the group received theirs within 3 weeks), sent next day tracked 1pm, 6th April. Confirmed with post office they received it the 7th.

It’s now the 28th and still no receipt of delivery and wasn’t too concerned until looking at this forum. I have tried phoning several times to the generic advice line just to put my mind at ease but it just get hit with “10 mins” queue then after 3 mins “sorry but it’s too busy right now”. So, Iv so far never been through to an advisor.

Looking through the forum it’s looking like 5 weeks until they’ll maybe mark it as delivered, or at least I hope!

How does this 2 week premium thing work, as I wish I can just get it back now and do the premium 1 week thing so it’s all sorted?

Be absolutely gutted if all my friends and girlfriend end up going and I still don’t have my passport!

nt123
    Participant

Fingers crossed! Hope it won‘t take too long to get it printed and sent!

Lauramaria23
    Participant

2 kids renewals at Durham now. Received on 16th April. Hopefully approved soon but still awaiting an examiner.

SuzFS
    Participant

I recievd my Liverpool passport today

Sent on the 19th of April
    Both signed for on Royal Mail Tracking on the 20th April
    Text message as received from Bootle, Liverpool on the 22nd April
    Text message as approved from Liverpool – 26th April
    Text message as printed from Liverpool – 28th April
    Received 29th April

The Durham passport has been signed for but have no communication from them to say received… I know which office will get the Christmas bonus this year……

staffstraveller
    Participant

Mine arrived Durham 19th April, not even a single update yet

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,031 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.