Durham

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,031 total)
  • Author
    djbdane
    Participant

Mine was on approved for 10 days before being printed – that was back in March.

HarlynB
    Participant

My partners was similar timeframe to yours: approved 30/5, printed 01/06 and delivered today by TNT. We didn’t get any notification till this morning but I had been on the tnt passport tracking over the weekend, put in his pex no without the pex bit and t said it would be delivered today.

Caz86
    Participant

Hi, has anyone recieved there passport without any further tracking updates once it has been approved? I am waiting for my sons renewal to be sent to Ireland. It was approved 4th June. Spoke to an agent on phone this morning it says printed 4th June on the system for them but are unable to tell me if its been sent out or just sitting there. We are due to fly 13th June and we submitted application at start of April. Has anyone oversees experienced similar and recieved their passport quickly after approval? Application was in Durham office.

rayclark
    Participant

Type: Child’s Renewal
    Method: Online
    Passport Office: HMPO Durham
    Online application submitted: 28 April 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity: 28 April 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity: 28 April 2022
    Identity details received: 28 April 2022
    Application received: 28 April 2022
    Documents sent: 29 April 2022 (by DHL)
    Documents delivered by DHL: 03 May 2022
    Documents confirmed received by HMPO: 23 May 2023
    Ask someone to confirm your identity (AGAIN): 27 May 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity (AGAIN): 27 May 2022
    Identity details received (AGAIN): 27 May 2022
    Application approved: 27 May 2022
    Passport printed: 31 May 2022
    Passport received: 04 June 2022 (by DHL)
    Documents received: AWAITING

A very helpful link for applicants from abroad to get a tracking number from DHL using their application number
    https://www.dhl.com/gb-en/home/our-divisions/global-forwarding/help-and-support/hmpo-delivery-services.html.

Rapha
    Participant

Hi Ray

Can’t quite believe they took 20 days to get from their post room to someone’s desk! 🙄

And what happened to your ID confirmation – did they not like the first set or smth?

Raph

Rapha
    Participant

Looking at twitter this morning, it seems people are receiving them 7-8 days after they’ve been printed. Worth checking TNT website to see if it’s been picked up by them yet, maybe?

Rapha
    Participant

Looking at twitter this morning, it seems people are receiving them 7-8 days after they’ve been printed, so you should receive it c9th/10th June.

Worth checking TNT website to see if it’s been picked up by them yet, maybe?

maccas5
    Participant

Wanting3
    My timeline was same as yours approved 31/5, printed 2/6 and I received it today by DHLHope you’ve got yours now

maccas5
    Participant

Have your received now? Mine was same days as you for approved and printed and it got delivered today

maccas5
    Participant

I submitted 5 applications, 3 of them on 28th April, 2 on 29th April. All sent to different offices, I’ve received 4 of them up to now but the one I sent to Durham I’m still waiting to be approved. It’s renewal from child to adult, last update on tracker says old passport received on 13th May and that’s it. Anyone else similar timelines to this?

wanting3
    Participant

Maccas5, yes I finally received mine today. I feel so relieved! One of my first child passports that was approved on Saturday got printed today, just waiting on another first child passport that was approved today. Hopefully will get all 3 within the next week. It’s been much more stressful than I would have liked!

maccas5
    Participant

I know it’s awful how stressed it makes you feel isnt it, I’m still waiting on one more don’t understand how people that I know who applied afterwards have already received them. It’s not fair is it they should work in date submitted order. I honestly feel sick with worry about it.

Caz86
    Participant

Hi, glad ye have received yours. Just to update I got an email this evening tracking has updated now to printed and says its been sent by secure delivery. I’m just hoping now it arrives before Monday 13th when we are due to fly. Its been such a stressful experience especially seeing other applications sent in after mine come back so quickly.

rayclark
    Participant

Hi Rapha,
    Really don’t know what the whole second identity confirmation was all about. The guy who did the first one also did my younger daughter’s barely a year ago. When they wanted a second confirmation I asked someone else to do it, his wife in fact and it was soon approved. I called HMPO out of curiosity and they said it was a good idea to get another person to confirm instead of asking the same guy again. I reckon something went wrong with the first one or they wanted another validation because my daughter has a bit of asymmetry with her eyes which is obvious on her photo.

As for timing, looking at other passport offices, it seems Durham takes longer between actual delivery and them acknowledging delivery, but shorter to approve once it’s logged as delivered. With many other passport offices it’s the other way round. So basically six of one!

Cheers,
    Ray.

brussels83
    Participant

My son’s renewal is at Durham and seems to be completely stuck in processing, haven’t been asked to confirm identity but have been told by HMPO that it might not be needed as its awaiting an examiner which seems really strange to me as I thought it was a given it had to still be done, given up now trying to speak to anyone to getting help, took them ages to confirm the receipt of the old one, around 4 weeks from being signed for and is now just sat somewhere likely in a pile with all the others that actually require someone to look at them, we have a few weeks left before we hit 10 weeks so just getting ready with trying to sort it out then if I can, thought allowing 12 weeks before travel would have been more than enough time… starting to think I was completely wrong on that one!

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,031 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.