Durham

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,031 total)
  • Author
    TCL
    Participant

Inf103 I think the application ref must be the tracking no which you enter as the customer reference. I will update when I can see any tracking, but most people get it within a couple of working days of printing, so you have good grounds for optimism!

https://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/site/shipping-tools/tracking.html

lnf103
    Participant

@TCL This makes sense, thank you so much! Please post when you can see tracking, I just tried the reference number with TNT and nothing yet.

mikecul
    Participant

Hi All, thank you all for responding and providing me with advice, email addresses etc. I’m still stuck at processing but ‘allowed’ to upgrade now a week before travel! Waiting for information from Durham upgrade team, the way they handle this is really not good. No one seems able to provide any useful information except my application ‘looks’ fine. I’m hoping I hear something soon and everyone else struggling has some luck

@st_tommy
    Participant

mikecul how long has it taken you to get to this point? When did you submit your application and what was it – a new, renewal or lost one. Sorry if this has been answered in previous posts but I’m new to the thread. Thanks

gcmp
    Participant

Inf103 My daughters passport was printed on Friday and delivered today. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you.

Eagles6
    Participant

Bobokitty, i rang main advice line then pressed 8 when they answered. Waited unil they said if…..press 1 then pressed 3. Answered everytime in less than 5 mins

bobokitty
    Participant

Finally spoke to someone This morning. Said it hit the examiner’s desk and they put an alert note that it is Urgent because travel is next Tuesday. Fingers crossed it gets approved and posted

TCL
    Participant

Inf103 no tracking for me yet, but ours was printed Saturday and gcmp got theirs in one working day, so it could be that the tracking has not yet updated.

gcmp – what time was yours printed? I assume it was early enough to be picked up on Friday?

@st_tommy
    Participant

Bobokitty how did you manage that? I’ve tried that combination of numbers and it just carries on with the message until I get to 3 then I have to wait an age and they just say there’s nothing they can do. What did you say to get it marked urgent? Just that travel was Tuesday? Any help much appreciated
    Thanks

bobokitty
    Participant

Same number combo, was on hold for about an hour but finally got through. Explained that we applied March 30th and has been sitting in processing since April 27th and have flight booked June 21st so need it ASAP. Don’t know if it will make a difference but they assured me they put an urgent rush on it so we will see. Will keep you updated. Hopefully being overseas doesn’t make it drag too long, we are in USA and are supposed to fly to Canada on Tuesday.

@st_tommy
    Participant

Bibokitty and how long have they had the application which I guess could have some bearing?

bobokitty
    Participant

It definitely could. It’s been forever! Hopefully they get it sorted before it’s time to fly.

bobokitty
    Participant

Forgot to mention in my reply, application eas received March 30 and processing since April 27

gcmp
    Participant

TLC it was printed at 1.23pm

Nimmy
    Participant

Hmm I really hope it works out for you! I am also applying from Canada. My application documents were received back on March 22, it did not move to processing until May 14. It’s been sitting in the Processing stage for a month now! I had to postpone my travel to USA, I was supposed to leave June 2. They have all my original docs (Canadian passport, birth certificate). Therefore can’t travel! I called numerous times back in April, even wrote 2 letters as per what I was told request mt docs back due to emerg travel. No replies, nothing at all. I’m at a loss for words now. I hope it works for you, but based on experience, I think you may want to reschedule your travel plans that are upcoming.

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,031 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.