Durham

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,031 total)
  • Author
    bobokitty
    Participant

We have up to 24 hours before flight to change or cancel, so gonna wait it out. Praying it all works out. Will keep updating as we go

Nimmy
    Participant

Same here, I had waited until literally June 1 (24hr before my flight) to call Expedia and postpone my dates to August. I’m very worried now that I may not even get to travel in August. My entire summer May be ruined due to this. I really regret applying for a new adult passport now in the UK. So sad. I hope the best for you!

TCL
    Participant

@Inf103 I linked the wrong tracking page for TNT. I have now found tracking for our passport (printed Saturday) at https://delivery.tnt.com/tracking using the PEX number without PEX as the application reference and it says delivery tomorrow. I suggest you try that link, using the reference they gave you, but looks like you should get it today or tomorrow if you are in the UK.

lnf103
    Participant

@TCL Thanks for the link, still no tracking for my application yet. Fingers crossed it’s just a tracking glitch and it shows up today!

Upsidedown
    Participant

Husband was shocked to be put straight through to the progress team just now. They told him his application is with an examiner, hopefully not much longer.

@st_tommy
    Participant

Upsidedown how long have they had the application and was it a renewal or replacement?

Upsidedown
    Participant

@st_tommy nearly 4 months (since 18 Feb) and has been in processing since 14 April. It is a first passport overseas application.

bobokitty
    Participant

Just checked the website tracking and now it doesn’t even say processing anymore, just back to documents received. No idea if it’s a glitch in the system or what but I’m panicking!!!!

Nimmy
    Participant

Hey! So I checked my application now after reading your post and mine shows the same. Documents received, it completely got rid of the Application processing stage/message that was showing their since May 14 2022. It might be a glitch if it’s happening to both of us.

bobokitty
    Participant

Praying it turns into approved today or tomorrow!!!

frustrated84
    Participant

Happened to me too thought things could be moving but looks like a glitch

lnf103
    Participant

Just an update, passport was printed Friday and I just got a tracking update it would be delivered Thursday- I was able to call TNT and get it switched to tomorrow! I will feel better when I can see it with my own two eyes but it’s looking like we’ll make our holiday on Friday!

TCL
    Participant

Great news @Inf103, nearly there!

Rapha
    Participant

Hi @upsidedown.

May I ask what the details are for the Durham Progress Team, please?

Is this a dedicated line, or the general advice line, or…

I ask as I’ve had no luck getting through on the Passport Advice Line at all, and my flight for work, not even fun – is on Sunday 26th June. 🥴

Rapha
    Participant

I’m (meant to be) flying to Madrid on Sunday 26th June for two days’ work. Being self-employed, no work = no pay = also a very pissed-off client, who’s spent thousands on their Team’s flights and hotel rooms. 🙃

It’s the first work I’ve had since Dec 2019 (Covid cancelled all my 2020 work, ill for 18 months since then), so this trip is vital for me to stay something approaching solvent.

The chaos that this utter lack of foresight has brought is staggering.

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,031 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.