Hemel Hempstead

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Hemel Hempstead

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    Bear_83
    Participant

Hi, I submitted my husbands passport renewal on 8th Feb. We are hoping to travel on 5th March. I was wondering what peoples waiting times were with the Hemel Hempstead office. Thanks

kelso
    Participant

Does anyone have a direct number for the Hemel office?

Darren
    Participant

Hi I also have concerns with this office. No response yet after applying and sending old passport by registered signed for delivery. It’s still relatively early as passport only collected at 05.40 on 3rd March. But from the Wolverhampton Delivery Office. Does Royal mail not deliver direct to the correct passport Office? I’ve read about the non geographic Postcodes for these but just seems ridiculous.

mimsruse003
    Participant

Hi, it took them until 11th march to show that they had recieved my passport on the website even though it was delivered on 28th feb. Hope that helps 🙂

Darren
    Participant

Thanks, they’ve now (yesterday afternoon) updated to say the old passport had been received. So 12 days from Riyal Mail signed for till passport office acknowledging receipt
    Hopefully it will be processed quickly now.

mimsruse003
    Participant

Hi, my application has just been approved 5 days after the documents were received!

Darren
    Participant

Excellent, it looks like they’re working through quite well and with our times being the same from delivery of passports to acknowledging receipt hopefully mine will be approved by early next week too.

bmor84
    Participant

Application historyStatusDate

Passport printed and sent10:07am on 4 March 2022
    Application approved12:24am on 3 March 2022
    Documents received6:53pm on 2 March 2022
    Application received4:55pm on 16 February 2022
    Application submitted4:55pm on 16 February 2022

My waiting adult renewal, royalmail confirmed passport office recieved my doc 18th Feb.

New passport now in hand. Waiting for daughters renewal but that was sent to belfast

Darren
    Participant

Have you only just received your passport 12 days after it was printed and sent?

Darren
    Participant

Passport approved tonight at 18.49, I’ll post full time line once received

kelso
    Participant

Hi Darren, I have one sitting as printed and sent on the 16th March, still no update on TNT.
    Worth noting that the passport office have changed the update abates to now just saying printed.
    I had one printed on the 14th at Bootle, finally tracked at 5pm 18th and was able to arrange delivery for today.
    Awaiting that one turning up.
    Hoping the one from Hemple takes the same timeline.

Darren
    Participant

Hi Kelso, so 5 days to receive the one from Bootle, hopefully the other won’t be too much longer. Interesting they’re not putting ‘printed and sent’ anymore. That may be due to a lot of complaints around the time the couriers ate taking and lack of updates / tracking etc. Obviously I’m just guessing as to that reason but there are a lot of people saying they’re not getting tracking info nor any updates once it is set as sent.

bmor84
    Participant

Got mine on 7th, realised I’d copied and pasted all of my previous post DOH!

mimsruse003
    Participant

Hi,
    Just recieved my passport today; therefore my application timeline is:

Passport Received – 21 March 2022
    Passport printed 4:24pm on 17 March 2022
    Application approved 1:33am on 16 March 2022
    Documents received 2:47pm on 11 March 2022
    Application received 3:47pm on 16 February 2022
    Application submitted 3:46pm on 16 February 2022

kelso
    Participant

Still awaiting tracking for my passport printed on 16th. Becoming increasingly frustrating.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.