How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    CombatButler
    Participant

When did your tracking update? Mine still isn’t saying anything. 🙁

VZZZ
    Participant

My delivery process was:

Passport delivered by TNT – 21 March 2022
    Supporting documents returned by Royal Mail – 16 March
    Passport printed – 14 March 2022
    Application approved – 11 March 2022

Like some others on this forum, I never received any updates from TNT. I kept checking their tracker using my postcode and Passport Office reference number regularly and my passport started showing up on the TNT system from 18 March.

CombatButler
    Participant

My TNT tracker just updated with details on my passport delivery, it initially said that delivery is scheduled for Wednesday but I have just changed it to tomorrow; fingers crossed it all works out.

jimmybee
    Participant

What office was your passport done at?

jimmybee
    Participant

I’ve just gone online to check my TNT track too and it’s let me in with a delivery date on Weds!

CombatButler
    Participant

Mine was processed at Peterborough. I am really keen to get my hands on my passport tomorrow so I’ll check in the morning to confirm its out for delivery.

jimmybee
    Participant

Not sure if I would have messed with the redelivery at this stage but good luck, let us know.

Im happy to wait til weds (fingers crossed!)

CombatButler
    Participant

I get what you mean but I am supposed to fly out on Wednesday morning so calling it “cutting it close” would be a bit of an understatement. If it doesn’t get sent out for delivery tomorrow morning then I will have to call TNT to ask if I can collect in person.

jimmybee
    Participant

Ah yeah in that case you had nothing to lose and I would have done the same.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by jimmybee.
    jimmybee
    Participant

Ah yeah in that case you had nothing to lose and I would have done the same.

jimmybee
    Participant

Mine says out for delivery today now anyway instead of the 23rd so should get it today.

djbdane
    Participant

My TNT tracker just updated with details on my passport delivery, it initially said that delivery is scheduled for Wednesday but I have just changed it to tomorrow; fingers crossed it all works out.

Same here originally showed 23rd, last night updated to today – and is also out for delivery

Howler
    Participant

I had the text from passport office that it was despatched Thursday , but no tracking is working yet .
    i am hoping looking at your timelines mine should appear on TNT today , as i fly Friday

djbdane
    Participant

I had the text from passport office that it was despatched Thursday , but no tracking is working yet .
    i am hoping looking at your timelines mine should appear on TNT today , as i fly Friday

From what I can gather and from personal experience the printed update on the application tracking is triggered when TNT collect the document. You do know you can use your PEX number and postcode to track it on the TNT site – just enter your PEX number in Application reference on the tracking page

Howler
    Participant

</From what I can gather and from personal experience the printed update on the application tracking is triggered when TNT collect the document. You do know you can use your PEX number and postcode to track it on the TNT site – just enter your PEX number in Application reference on the tracking page>

yes I try the TNT final page every half hour! it just says error we could not find what you were looking for , please check the details.
    so frustrating.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.