How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    alk01
    Participant

Thanks HLK. Do you think it’s worth ringing to try and speed up process? Mine too is stuck on application approved and I fly next week! Panicking

Sarahinf
    Participant

TNT shows delivery date 30/03
    No option to click to change.

It doesn’t say “expected delivery”.It’s simply the delivery date. This is right after it was approved on HMPO.

Is this the actual home delivery date ? So I will get it today ?

kaurr
    Participant

My application was sent 4th March, approved 21st March, printed 29th March. Hoping that the passport gets delivered ASAP! How long do supporting documents take for them to send back?

DC67
    Participant

You should get your passport today if it is shown for delivery. I had mine delivered yesterday.Good luck !

JoNorman
    Participant

Passport Delivered 9:25am on 30 March 2022
    Passport printed 4:27pm on 24 March 2022
    Application approved 10:58am on 22 March 2022
    New photo received 5:01pm on 19 March 2022
    Photo rejected 1:22pm on 17 March 2022
    Documents received 1:51pm on 15 March 2022
    Application received 6:55pm on 6 February 2022
    Application submitted 6:54pm on 6 February 2022

Thanks to this forum logged onto TNT and changed delivery (which was scheduled for tomorrow) to today.

charlieh34
    Participant

Well after a very stressful week passport arrived this morning 10.49. Tracking was available yesterday at 16.00. To everyone waiting they do deliver quickly after you see the tracking. It’s the pick up from HMPO that takes the time not the delivery. The delivery man said he would of put it through the letterbox if I was not in so you don’t have to wait in by the window stressing like me lol. This site has been so helpful. Good luck to everyone.

Eilisha92
    Participant

After so much trouble I finally got one of my passports through the door today! I’m still waiting on my other one but I only got the notification it was printed today which means another 5 day wait 🙁 hopefully it arrives in time as I’m due to fly the 11th – but I was so worried about TNT not delivering it and it came through today just like they said – I’ll update when I get the next passport 🙂 – these passports are from the Peterborough office in case anyone else is having issues

LAD
    Participant

In a lucky turn of events, my passport showed up today! Around 5 pm yesterday, the TNT tracking information suddenly appeared with a delivery date of today. I live in a block of flats, so I made sure I was home all day.

The TNT driver needed to enter, hand the passport to me, and take a picture that showed my flat door number.

What a relief! Now I just need my EU and US passports back – no way to go to the US without my US passport, unless I want to end up in jail.

This forum has been a god-send.

Passport delivered c. 3:30 pm on 30 March 2022
    Passport printed 4:29pm on 24 March 2022
    Application approved 11:33am on 23 March 2022
    Documents received 12:37pm on 17 March 2022
    Application received 5:50am on 25 February 2022
    Identity details received 5:50am on 25 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 5:48pm on 24 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 5:42pm on 24 February 2022
    Application submitted 5:42pm on 24 February 2022

Sending best wishes to everyone still waiting!

Frazzled2207
    Participant

Mine was printed on the 28th at 1am but not heard anything since.
    Is it normal for there to be a delay between printed and dispatched? I am guessing so but reassurance would be welcome.

kaurr
    Participant

@Frazzled2207 mine was printed on 29th March, when I checked on tnt tracking it came up with the passport reference no. Its going to be delivered today! Fingers crossed

Frazzled2207
    Participant

thanks Kaurr did you get a notification that it was dispatched first? I am not sure how I can track atm

Frazzled2207
    Participant

ooh ignore me have managed and it’s out for delivery! I didn’t get a notification of dispatch so have answered me own question. Exciting stuff.

jsssples
    Participant

Would anyone be able to give their tnt tracking timeline? It’s says it’s due to be delivered tomorrow but there has been no scans to indicate where it is or whether it has reached its final depot? There’s just nothing under scan section? I’m travelling on Friday so I’m a bit worried that it’s won’t arrive in time. Does it tend to update the morning of the delivery?

Thanks for any responses in advance

TikTac
    Participant

jsssples, I had no scans and no delivery, it was scanned in the morning of delivery, i guess when loaded onto the van. Call them, they have dedicated line for passport deliveries and ask to be loaded if in the local deport

jsssples
    Participant

TikTac, thank you for your response, when you no delivery, do you mean you didn’t get it?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.