How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    bbmilt
    Participant

jsssples, my passport finally appeared on TNT’s tracking on 4th April with a delivery date of 6th April. I was able to change it for delivery on 5th April and it arrived no problem. All it said on the tracker yesterday was ‘Out for Delivery’ 8am-8pm. No other details and I never received any kind official notification from TNT (text or email). Just me checking the tracker online.

Good luck

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by bbmilt.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by bbmilt.

TikTac
    Participant

jsssples, yes, it was not delivered. First time it appeared as to be delivered on 4th April and it was not delivered on the day, then it was 5th, no delivery by afternoon, this is when I called TNT

lisam1988
    Participant

My passport was showing in TNT tracking on 4th April, so I arranged for delivery on 5th April. TNT then changed this to 6th April. Got a text this morning saying it would be delivered between 8am and 8pm. Checked the tracker again and it’s back and the depot showing as delivered date on 7th April.

Tried to phone the dedicated passport number to speak to someone and due to a “technical issue” they couldn’t put me through to someone. Raging.

LC93237
    Participant

My passport was printed yesterday at 2pm. No tracking yet on TNT, we are due to fly on the 16th (9 days). Should it arrive ok by then?? Really really hoping so!

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.