How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    djbdane
    Participant

yes I try the TNT final page every half hour! it just says error we could not find what you were looking for , please check the details.
    so frustrating.

How frustrating so I would imagine it’s not been scanned into the TNT system yet, hopefully it will update later today – good luck.

jimmybee
    Participant

Mine was same Howler, got the text it was despatched by HMPO last Tuesday but took nearly a week for anything to appear on TNT then boom, I tried last night at 6pm and it let me in to see tracking.

No auto notifications, email or SMS from TNT about it though so good job I was checking or I’d have no idea

djbdane
    Participant

Mine was same Howler, got the text it was despatched by HMPO last Tuesday but took nearly a week for anything to appear on TNT then boom, I tried last night at 6pm and it let me in to see tracking.

Annoyingly there is no rhyme or reason to this – it really does seem to be luck of the draw – I got the printed text yesterday from HMPO and within an hour tracking was on the TNT site, out for delivery today.

jimmybee
    Participant

Passport just put through the door! Over the moon, thanks to all on this forum!

That was a total of 23 days from Royal Mail delivering them our old passport.

bgm00
    Participant

I received my printed text yesterday but tracking is not working. Just spoke to TNT they said there are up to 6 day delays from last weekend but they do aim to post the parcel 48h after receiving it – blamed hpmo and told me to call them.

Howler
    Participant

I think if future visitors to this thread allow 7 days from despatch text to delivery then they should be alright ,I will update on here when my TNT gives me good news.

Womble
    Participant

Passport finally saying printed, have had to call at every stage of the process. So what is the best guess at getting it back if printed today. Need it for next week and feeling sick with worry.

CombatButler
    Participant

Mine has just been put through the letter box as well. Words cannot express how relieved I am. Now I can finally start packing for tomorrow.

Adis37
    Participant

Hello,I have sent my son renewal application through online on 22 Feb 2022,i have sent old passport next day through 1st class RM to Corby passport office. Once they sent me email to post old passport it was already posted that was 9th March last time, after that I never heard anything at all. I am thinking to call them because now I need the passport urgently. Then I found this page and following it and reading everyone experiences.
    It is very frustrating at the moment.

bcn67
    Participant

I’m in the same boat – passport printed last Thursday (17th) in Durham, TNT tracking still showing error. This is my first adult UK passport application and being left without a single passport has been endlessly stressful; hoping that I can at least have one back this week.

Thanks to everyone for contributing your updates, really helpful.

tg1980
    Participant

Got notified the passport was on its way on Wednesday 16th but still nothing on tracking as yet. Slightly annoying to to be told it’s on its way but have no clue what is actually happening.

tg1980
    Participant

Just checked tracking again and would you believe it, delivery expected 24th. Slightly relieved is an understatement but hope the info helps others.

Howler
    Participant

Mine has updated to say delivery 24th so I’ve changed it to tomorrow!

Howler
    Participant

I live in a building so left the door code on main door ….just had a lovely picture on TNT website of my passport thru my door .
    good luck everyone else!

tg1980
    Participant

Mine got delivered today without even requesting it or being notified!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.