Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    pusinky
    Participant

Thanks jespop30 – it does seem everyone else has had their supporting documents linked within a few days. I called the Passport Office on Tuesday and again today. I was supposed to get a call back but nothing yet.

amyarella
    Participant

Same here! Been waiting a call back since Tuesday and I called today

B11LXT
    Participant

18th February 5pm 2022 still no progress
    We’ve received your old passport 13:47pm 12th February 2022
    Documents received 10:32am Liverpool 7th February 2022
    Documents posted 9am 4th February 2022
    Application submitted 19:53 on 3rd February 2022

amyarella
    Participant

Mine has gone to approved
    So
    Docs received Feb 11
    Application approved Feb 18
    (Never went to processing)
    Just says will be sent out with a tracking number once printed

jespop30
    Participant

Hopefully my son’s will be done soon then, as they confirmed his documents on the 10th February. His has gone to application is being processed. Where as mine was same office, and never went to application being processed.

amyarella
    Participant

Is it his first passport ? The woman on the phone told me first passports take one week longer – not sure if that helps!

jespop30
    Participant

@amyarella – yes it is his first passport, hopefully it is approved soon, my daughter’s first passport was approved 6 days after the documents were received, which is only 3 days longer than my son’s renewals. We go away in 6 weeks on Monday and I am just waiting for his to come back now, but stressed it won’t arrive even though there is plenty of time x

B11LXT
    Participant

If you have applied for a passport and its just stalled can you reapply and do a fast track one.

amyarella
    Participant

Only if you withdraw the application and they send you your documents back which take up to 2 weeks so you may as well wait
    Well that’s what I told myself too

B11LXT
    Participant

@amyarella thanks i think it would be safer to just wait already 18 days into the process.
    I travel on the 5th of March and starting to panic.
    I applied for a Irish Passport on the 17th of November and they have let me down moving my issue date until after that date.

sana
    Participant

Hi
    Guys i have submitted my mom adult renewal application on Friday 18th February
    when straight to post office to send it off sent it via guaranteed delivery for Monday 21st Feb got delivered 7.30am Monday 21st feb
    do you guys think i will get it before 8th March she goes abroad on 10th March

jespop30
    Participant

It’s hard to say, you are cutting it close, still has about 2 weeks, and my renewals I have done have been done in about 12 days, but that was last month, things appear slower this month due to restrictions being lifted and everyone wanting to go abroad instead of staying here. Sorry not much help and probably is not what you want to hear

amyarella
    Participant

Yeh was going to say
    Even though royal mail says received today
    They won’t update it for probably 10 days
    Then you have a week to 10 days probably for passport to be approved and in hand

My docs were received on Feb 1 by Royal Mail but but my application was approved Feb 18 and then sent new passport today Feb 21 so you can probably add 21 days to your Royal Mail delivery date for a decent expectation? Most peoples have been taking similar time to that

itsjustkay86
    Participant

I needed my passport so i can apply for my mortgage and instruct solicitors so I’ve been obsessing over my passport since i put the application in! Both me and my husband submitted on the same day, both with name changes. His went to Durham and mine to Liverpool. My name was changing by marriage and here are my processing times

Passport printed and sent 5:28pm on 21 February 2022
    Application approved 7:50am on 19 February 2022
    Documents received 2:48pm on 11 February 2022
    Application received 3:19pm on 1 February 2022
    Application submitted 3:18pm on 1 February 2022

Its not trackable on TNT site yet but my husbands was a few hours quicker than mine at every stage and his is out for delivery today so im assuming mine will come tomorrow!

jespop30
    Participant

Anyone know how long a child’s first passport is taking at Liverpool office? It’s been in processing since 16th February. My daughter’s first passport went to Peterborough and was approved 6 days after they received her documents, didn’t even go through processing. Just stated documents received and then approved.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.