Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    oldhammer
    Participant

Well i was hoping i would have progressed to print and send today, alas looks like ill have to wait till tomorrow.

Liam5624
    Participant

Yeah i was hoping the same but no update with any of it yet have to wait and see again till tomorrow!

oldhammer
    Participant

Liam, as soon as you get a message post here. Lets see who gets theirs first! When do you need it by?

Liam5624
    Participant

Yeah as soon as I receive an update I’ll post right away as I did with previous ones knowing this lot could still be a while yet! Luckily I don’t fly till end of march but still would prefer to have clarification on what is going on from the office didn’t think it’d take over a day and half for printing and to send to be honest!

jespop30
    Participant

@sana – it’s taking up to 8 working days to upload documents as received, and from what the lady told me the examine links the applications. I was waiting for mine to be linked to my son’s but now my application is no longer trackable so got to wait for an update to send my marriage certificate in. We fly 5 weeks today 😭 my daughters first passport was approved in 6 days afte saying documents received, my son’s first passport has been processing since 16th February

lauraf1991
    Participant

Chelsea91 – I’ve given in. I couldn’t even get an appointment in England before Thursday if I wanted to, so it really will depend on whether or not it gets processed this week.

The thing that makes me cross is they obviously can approve them in a week. It just depends which pile yours is on and clearly mine (and yours) is in the slow pile. My sister chased and eventually got somewhere but it took her 2 weeks, which I just don’t have.

Will post when I hear anything.

greenusman
    Participant

I finally got our childs first passport. It was delivered this morning about 08:30 through the letterbox. I was able to track the passport from about 6pm yesterday on TNT website using PEX number and postcode.

The timeline has not been too bad as it took 3 weeks so well within the estimated time of 4 weeks as was stated on their website at time I applied.

Good luck to everyone and hope you all get your passports soon.

NavSG
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I applied for my son’s child renewal on 29-01-22. Still waiting for the passport. Timeline:

Application being processed 2:17pm on 15 February 2022

Documents received 3:06pm on 14 February 2022

Application received 8:59pm on 29 January 2022

Identity details received 8:58pm on 29 January 2022

Email sent to person confirming your identity 3:29pm on 29 January 2022

Ask someone to confirm your identity 3:25pm on 29 January 2022

Application submitted 3:25pm on 29 January 2022

2 other passports were applied for at the same time and both received in 2/3 weeks. My own passport was received in about 12 days from applying. Really annoying as I fly out on 18th March and need my son’s passport to get a visa.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by NavSG.
    jespop30
    Participant

Mine is my son’s first passport and been processing from 16th February. I need it for 4th April. I’ve applied for 4 other passports,3 renewals and another 1st and they were all deliveried in 2/3 weeks too. This office seems to be going slow at the minute. My son’s 2 renewals were in application is being processed for 2 and 3 days before being approved. I’m getting stressed and fed up of waiting for an update

conz1234
    Participant

Mine is an adult renewal and went into processing on the 17th February. I gave the adviceline a call today to try and chase it up. They told me it is with the examiner but may be up to a week before it gets to next stage due to how busy they are at the moment.

NavSG
    Participant

Update:

Yesterday I escalated my son’s application on compassionate grounds. I was asked to send confirmation of travel arrangements, death certificate and reasons why I needed the passport urgently to an email address they provided.

24 hours later I was contacted by the Newport office to confirm some details. The application was transferred to them and it was approved some 20 mins ago. Timeline:

Application approved 1:27pm on 1 March 2022

Application being processed 2:17pm on 15 February 2022

Documents received 3:06pm on 14 February 2022

Application received 8:59pm on 29 January 2022

Identity details received 8:58pm on 29 January 2022

Email sent to person confirming your identity 3:29pm on 29 January 2022

Ask someone to confirm your identity 3:25pm on 29 January 2022

Application submitted 3:25pm on 29 January 2022

oldhammer
    Participant

Quick post. Printed and sent!

chelsea91
    Participant

NavSG-

I have been asked to send my flight details over to the then but the email they gave me keeps bouncing back as incorrect. What the email address you used please?

Ashleywestphal1
    Participant

Application Printed and Sent 01 March 2022 via TNT
    Application approved 11:33am on 28 February 2022
    Documents received 1:26pm on 17 February 2022
    Application received 3:05pm on 9 February 2022
    Application submitted 3:05pm on 9 February 2022

NavSG
    Participant

Chelsea91

It’s case sensitive. Make sure it’s exactly how they told you.

Email was to the Durham passport office. Who then looked into it and transferred the application from Liverpool to Newport.

Guy on the phone who contacted me did say Liverpool were experiencing delays.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by NavSG.
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.