Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    chelsea91
    Participant

NavSG

I was told hmpassportofficeliverpoolrqcsc@hmpo.gov.com
    He did specify what was upper or lower case

tomski19
    Participant

@Jespop30 strange your child’s first passport is taking so long. Below is the timeline for my son’s first passport. Updated to approved today. We are travelling on 3rd April so glad to see it update today as I’ve been reading about lots of people waiting weeks on this forum.

Hope you get an update soon!

Application approved 1:10pm on 1 March 2022

Documents received 2:30pm on 18 February 2022

Application received 11:05am on 11 February 2022

Application submitted9:07am on 11 February 2022

lauraf1991
    Participant

I’ve sent them an email with my flight details attached as well as they haven’t called me back as they promised to do – it definitely feels like there’s a delay in Liverpool. Lots of the other offices are moving more quickly seemingly.

Hopefully we will all get our answers soon.

NavSG
    Participant

Update:

Passport has been printed and sent.

Should get it tomorrow.

jespop30
    Participant

Just spoke to a lovely gentlemen, and I have been stressing about needing to send my marriage certificate in, and he asked if I had put my passport number on, I said I did, and that I have just renewed my one into my married now. The bloke then informed me that they can look up my old passport and will see it’s had a name change and that’s as good as seeing my marriage certificate. So fingers crossed I get an approval soon. 13 days in processing today. He did also say that normally if there is an issue I would have heard by now, and looks like it is just waiting a sign off.

hsr
    Participant

try change the .gov.com to gov.uk

chelsea91
    Participant

Hsr – thank you, yes I called them back to double check the email.

NavSG/jespop30 – did you receive replies or acknowledgment of your emails and action being taken or did the progress page online just update?

Bethany25769
    Participant

hi chelsea91 would it be possible to have the email address that you were given. thanks

jespop30
    Participant

I never received any acknowledgement. They just keep saying can take up to 10 weeks which I am getting sick of hearing. All the other passports I have just done were done within 2-3 weeks. I am hoping to hear this week, as tomorrow will be 14 days in processing

jpop31
    Participant

My timeline for an adult renewal.
    I was a bit worried as I have changed a lot in appearance in the last ten years.

Application submitted: 4:13pm on 19 February 2022

Application received: 4:14pm on 19 February 2022

Documents Sent: Monday 21 around 10am by First Class Recorded

Documents Delivered: 08:29, Tuesday 22 February 2022

Documents received: 2:12pm on 1 March 2022

Application approved: 4:21pm on 1 March 2022

Just waiting to be printed and sent out now. Hopefully I will get it this week.

oldhammer
    Participant

NavSG – can you please post here when your passport arrives. Are you able to track it now? Mine was printed and sent yesterday, but i cant track it yet

sana
    Participant

Jpop31 did you need your passport to Liverpool as I applied and next it before you they still haven’t acknowledged the passport I’m getting worried now

amyarella
    Participant

My passport was printed and sent on a Monday
    Tracking on a Wednesday for delivery Thursday

Supporting documents tracking I just got today for delivery today (one week after the passport was sent looks like they were sent)

amyarella
    Participant

I feel like Liverpool for since Feb 18 suddenly got super slow, they were doing pretty well and my passport seems to have snuck in on there quick period which I am grateful for but I know it’s frustrating for you all. I would probably fast track it if I hadn’t applied yet but I’m sure they are only 1-2 weeks delayed

@jespop I really hope you get yours soon!!

jespop30
    Participant

My adult renewal went to Liverpool in January and would have been approved in 4 days if I didn’t need to submit a new photo. I’m going to give them till Friday and if not heard back will call again to chase it up, but hopefully what the bloke said yesterday is true and I won’t need to send my marriage certificate in. Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.