Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    lauraf1991
    Participant

I just had a call with a lovely lady called Karen who confirmed there are delays. And advised that she thinks it’s unlikely I will get my passport next week. She wouldn’t say why, just that it was very busy.

Progress team apparently can’t do anything so I’m going to cancel my flights.

lauraf1991
    Participant

@Magnic

If you’re travelling mid-April and don’t want the stress I’d say do what we are all now unable to do. Recall your passports and make in person appointments.

malc1
    Participant

Shame that you can’t go to Liverpool to collect your passport, It would save a good few days

jespop30
    Participant

I think they are taking so long due to the amount of people now applying due to restrictions being lifted, but that isn’t our fault especially if we send a bit of notice

bettydove1
    Participant

Just got an update that my adult renewal application was approved and is being printed!! Jumped straight from documents recieved to approved! Thank god because I’m travelling next Weds so fingers crossed I get it by Tuesday! From 10th Feb to 3rd March to get to approved and printing.

chelsea91
    Participant

Bettydove1 –

Was that 10th Feb that it went to processing or when you submitted application?

I’ve been in processing since 10th February so I’m hoping tomorrow is the day for approval! I’m. Also flying on Wednesday for work! :s
    This has been the most stressful few weeks of my life!! 🙁

bettydove1
    Participant

Submitted application on the 10th and sent off old passport. Royal mail delivered on 14th but didnt get documents received notification until 24th!

chelsea91
    Participant

It just seems to be random luck of the draw at the moment!
    I submitted 21st Jan
    Passport received 28th Jan
    Started processing 10th Feb
    3 weeks on still sat waiting for examiner
    There is literally nothing more I can do but ride out the nerve racking wait :’(

jespop30
    Participant

That seems a long time for a renewal, my renewal took 4 days

oldhammer
    Participant

Just had an update from my TNT tracking, they’ve changed my delivery date to 5/3. That’s 3 times they’ve delayed it now, also means I need to cancel my holiday. I’m absolutely fuming about this.

I’ll have to pay to change the date, and I doubt TNT will be willing to compensate me. everyone else seems to be getting there’s delivered 2 days after printing, so not sure why mines been delayed.

sana
    Participant

Guys I thought I update you guys so finally the documents have been received and it’s gone to processing below is the timeline

Application submitted 6.02pm 18th feb
    Application received 6.03pm 18th feb
    Documents received 6.10pm 3rd march
    Application being processed 6.12pm 3rd march

Hopefully I can get it before 9th march latest 🙏🏽

lauraf1991
    Participant

I bet any money that now I’ve cancelled my flights my passport is approved tomorrow.

Just looked in the Peterborough office chat and lots of people saying 2 weeks. Just my luck to get the slow office. I did ask if you can transfer offices and apparently that’s only in special cases.

VZZZ
    Participant

My application for a first adult passport after naturalisation has been in the “Your application is being processed” stage since 23 February.

Called this morning to enquire about requesting my current foreign passport back early (submitted as a supporting document). I have an important appointment on 1 April for which a passport is mandatory – either my foreign one or the new British one.

Was told that “application is being processed” means that my documents have been scanned in and processed and that it’s now with the printing office, which can take around three weeks from the date of processing (23 February). The helpful gentleman said I should hopefully receive the British passport next week or the week after – i.e. by 11 or 18 March, with the supporting documents to follow a few weeks after.

I still have my doubts and have requested a call back from the ‘Processing Team’ to explore the early return of supporting documents further.

jespop30
    Participant

VZZZ – that tally’s with what I was told yesterday, that is is taking about 20 days in application is being processed stage. My son’s has been in processing since 16 February, so hoping by middle of next week I hear back from them. We fly on the 4th April

harty236
    Participant

First child passport journey so far.

Documents received 10:00am on 4 March 2022
    Application received 4:46pm on 20 February 2022
    Identity details received 4:46pm on 20 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 1:57pm on 20 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 1:39pm on 20 February 2022
    Application submitted 1:39pm on 20 February 2022

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.