Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    bettydove1
    Participant

I am also waiting for processing!! Going to keep ringing tomorrow and see if they can offer any info as would need to cancel/reschedule flights!! I hope you find out soon

magnic
    Participant

Hi all,

Slightly panicking now. Just got off the phone to Liverpool. Lady said it is unprecedented times and they are suffering serious delays. Allow up to 10 weeks from the time they mark documents received!!!

Documents were marked received 15th Feb, no movement since. It is for a child renewal and we are travelling mid April so I assumed (wrongly) that I had allowed plenty of time.

Completely stressed 😫

jespop30
    Participant

I’ve not heard of anyones taking that long to be honest. Renewals seem to be taking a week afte documents have been recieved according to others on this forum

magnic
    Participant

I noticed everyone else was receiving upda4ws quicker. I’m hoping there is no issue with it as its been over 2 weeks since last update. I’m hoping I would have heard if anything amiss 🤞

lisam1988
    Participant

Has a second message to say they have received my old passport.
    First got that exact same message on 12th February and then again today.

So frustrating.

hsr
    Participant

lisam1988 – which office did you send your document? bootle or Liverpool?

malc1
    Participant

We applied on the 9th Feb and the passport went to the printers on the 28th with a email yesterday to say that the passport was on its way , that was over 25 hours ago and TNT have still not got the passport. We really could have done with the passport today, but thats not going to happen, Just hope we have it by Saturday at the latest. I expected from printing to delivery would be 3 days.

Interested to know others time scale from printing to its on its way to going live on tracking to delivered

oldhammer
    Participant

I’m on the same place, although TNT have moved my delivery date from today to tommorow. I need it for Saturday!

lisam1988
    Participant

hsr – I sent it to the Bootle office. I also had a phone call from them on Friday enquiring why I was applying with 2.5 years left before expiry (I am planning on moving abroad and need the security of a fresh passport). The woman said that was usually the case and that they were now processing my application and it shouldn’t be too much longer. So it was very odd to get another passport received text!

jespop30
    Participant

The gentleman I spoke to this morning said it’s taking about 20 days to be allocated to an examiner

chelsea91
    Participant

Jespop30-

Is that 20 days since the first date of processing? I think examiners work on Saturdays so if so I’ll be at 20 days this coming Saturday might not completely give up hope that I will come by Tuesday :s

jespop30
    Participant

Yes I think from processing as that’s how he counted mine would be by Tuesday

conz1234
    Participant

jespop30, chelsea91

I’m looking forward to the day you post on here that yours has been approved as i think I’m only a day behind processing wise. Need it for middle of March so starting to stress me out now

Application submitted 28th Jan
    Documents received 8th Feb
    Application Processing 17th Feb
    Nothing since

warren1129
    Participant

My sons first passport has been processing since February 11th…. still nothing, tried calling only to be told i shall receive a call back that never seems to happen.

Ashleywestphal1
    Participant

Passport received 03 March 2022
    Application Printed and Sent 01 March 2022 via TNT
    Application approved 11:33am on 28 February 2022
    Documents received 1:26pm on 17 February 2022
    Application received 3:05pm on 9 February 2022
    Application submitted 3:05pm on 9 February 2022

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.