Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    LKT1990
    Participant

We are 21 days processing for 2 child renewals. Child first passport was marked as documents received yesterday and the other child first passport is still waiting for documents. We travel 6 weeks tomorrow. I’m ringing today, but I’m so upset over it. When we first applied it was 3 weeks for them all and now it’s 5 weeks!

2.5 months should have been enough time 😭

jespop30
    Participant

Conz1234- yes you get an email and text when the application moves to being approved. Mine has been stuck on processing since 16th February, well my son’s has, an email has been sent to an examiner to find out what the hold up is

jespop30
    Participant

LKT1990 – I know that feeling, I applied for my son’s first passport in January, and it’s still stuck on processing has been for 21 days now. All the other passports I have done, were all done within 3 weeks, even my daughters first passport went from documents received to approved in 6 days. We are due to travel on 4th April

LKT1990
    Participant

Jespop30 – do you know the best number to ring? We had one go from documents received to approved – that’s on it’s way now and that was with having to send a copy of my passport to as additional information! I don’t understand why they’re not done on order of received.

xxmarley
    Participant

Hi just wondered if anyone had advice on the time between printing and receipt of passport? We had a notice that the passport had been printed and sent on 7 March but TNT are saying that they have no record of it at all! Passport office saying it has been sent.

jespop30
    Participant

LKT1990 – this is the number I have been ringing 0300 123 1973. Haven’t been on hold for very long at all.
    I have just sent my marriage certificate off as they aren’t sure if they can link my application to my son’s now as it’s been awhile since mine was approved, did they put the application that needed extra documents on hold and if they did how long after them logging they recieved the extra documents, did it go to approved? If you don’t mind me asking

jespop30
    Participant

Xxmarley – I think it’s taking 2-3 days before you can track it, which is all down to demand lately

LKT1990
    Participant

Jespop30 – Thank you! Royal mail said they’d recieved it on the Thursday lunchtime and it was approved 7am on Saturday morning. So very quick!

jespop30
    Participant

LKT1990 – wow really? That is super quick, I would have expected it to take longer with taking up to 8 working days to log the documents

LKT1990
    Participant

Jespop – He was marked documents received on the 16th after being sent on the 5th, then I got the message on the 26th that they needed a copy of my passport before they printed but his status didn’t change. Sent that and that was received on the 3rd and then approved on the 5th. So I think they just needed to double check before approving. But there was never a status change from documents received which is odd really because they were clearly processing it 🤣

jespop30
    Participant

LKT1990 – I find it strange they needed a copy of your passport, as usually you put the passport number on their application. For the application to go to approved a couple days after they recieved the documents, bet you didn’t send them to Liverpool. When they asked for my marriage certificate before, the application was is Newport and they wanted me to send the documents to belfast

djbdane
    Participant

Update on mine
    1st Passport

Application made 21 Feb
    Doc Received 5 Match

Just had an email to make the appointment for the interview so at least it’s progressing.
    Interview appointment line seems constantly engaged at the moment – any tips on best time to call it?

LKT1990
    Participant

Jespop30 – they said there was an inconsistency 🤷 I probably put a wrong number or something 🤦 it was the Liverpool address but it had ‘Doc’ in it. So it probably flags as an extra document rather then the standard birth certificate or passport?

I’ve just rang, and they’ve said the two renewals aren’t even with an examiner yet but it should be really soon because we’re 5 weeks on Saturday. She did say the 5 weeks aren’t processing times but time from application received which was a a slight relief but the usual ‘we are really busy, busier then ever before’ was said multiple times.

lauraf1991
    Participant

I also noticed they’ve changed the webpage to say 5 weeks this morning. Maybe some of our complaining has gone through!

My application was finally approved that 9am – one day before my holiday. So it’s clearly not going to arrive in time!

I got an email and text to say it had been done. Not sure whether to chase the printing and sending so I can potentially fly Saturday. Totally out of faith they have any idea what’s going on.

harty236
    Participant

Progress on first child passport

Application approved 4:16am on 9 March 2022
    Documents received 10:00am on 4 March 2022
    Application received 4:46pm on 20 February 2022
    Identity details received 4:46pm on 20 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 1:57pm on 20 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 1:39pm on 20 February 2022
    Application submitted 1:39pm on 20 February 2022

So far so good it seems. Interesting that the approval time stamp was in the dead of night. Perhaps an automated oddity or they have brought in overtime to clear backlogs?

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.