Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    lauraf1991
    Participant

I haven’t had anything from TNT – I don’t think it will be delivered until next week sometime. Honestly I can’t believe it.

Somebody mentioned to me that they tend to do batch delivery so if you miss a batch you have to wait for the next one. They don’t deliver everyday. Not sure if that’s true but it may account for some of the waiting.

hsr
    Participant

lauraf1991 – go to this website : https://delivery.tnt.com/tracking and enter your postcode and application reference number (Only the numbers) and check.

Crazy8
    Participant
    Crazy8
    Participant

Links are apparently banned by the Admins here and so is editing of old posts. Site is called Immigration Boards and there is a similar forum thread called ‘British Passport application processing timelines (only)’ with running data/updates since 2011?
    Just gives you more data to compare.

lauraf1991
    Participant

Looks like it will be delivered tomorrow – so just one day too late for another flight.

jms
    Participant

@ Crazy8

Links are not banned (although editing is) – they are shown as white text on the white background.

jms
    Participant

Are you aware of the existence of this site (similar info to PWT)

https://www.immigrationboards.com/british-citizenship/british-passport-application-processing-timelines-only-t80618.html

Yes, I even found my post from 10 years ago there in the beginning of the thread 😀

djbdane
    Participant

@ Crazy8 how long after your interview was your passport approved? My application was submitted at the same time as yours – my interview is Sunday.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by djbdane.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by djbdane.
    Crazy8
    Participant

@djbdane: Not sure I follow, I never opted for an interview, just standard online application

Crazy8
    Participant

@ jms thanks I stand corrected , your post #9498

@ Crazy8
    Links are not banned (although editing is) – they are shown as white text on the white background.

made me play around with the features available, so better equipped now.

djbdane
    Participant

@ Crazy8
    You stated in your original post detailing your timeline it was a first adult application – first applications have to have an interview I was just wondering what the timescale was after it – but clearly if you haven’t had one my question is moot – thanks for replying though.

Crazy8
    Participant

@ djbdane You say

first applications have to have an interview

Well, as I wasn’t aware, seems I have sneaked in under the radar here

LKT1990
    Participant

Eek! I have an update! One of my child first passports has been approved! Applied Feb 15th, went to documents received on the 22nd and been like that since til today 🥳

Still has me wondering how they do it though when I’m still waiting on renewals done on Feb 5th 🤦

Positive thoughts though… 2 out of 5 are done.

jespop30
    Participant

I am glad everyone else is getting updates and being approved, just wish I could get an update.

leahmca
    Participant

Nothing for me either jespop 😞

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.