Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    jespop30
    Participant

I don’t mind if they even say they need to see my marriage certificate, it’s in their office waiting to be uploaded but it’s the not knowing that is stressing me out.

leahmca
    Participant

I also sent mine so hopefully it’ll not cause a hold up as it should be there to hand if they need it. A positive is that they seem to approve at all hours of the night so maybe we will wake up to that message?! I assumed it was 9-5 Monday to Friday but someone was approved at 1am this morning

pusinky
    Participant

I haven’t got any update but I’m pleased that others are getting their passports. Good luck everyone

amy93
    Participant

Jespop30 , leahmca- same 😭

Just in the process of moving my holiday, which is far from ideal 🙁

Hope we all get good news soon.

jms
    Participant

Right now, I’d be happy even if they would just acknowledge that they’ve received my old passport/application…

jessss
    Participant

I feel like I’m loosing the will to live here,

First child passport, I applied back on the 11th December 2021, I sent off our supporting documents on the 13th December by special delivery and they’ve only just recorded as receiving them on the 1st march and now we are in application being processed! How can they lie like that it’s been 3 whole months! Sod the 3 week wait this is ridiculous

Application being processed 8 March 2022
    Documents received 1 March 2022
    Application received 11 December 2021
    Identity details received 11 December 2021
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 11 December 2021
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 11 December 2021
    Application submitted 11 December 2021

jespop30
    Participant

Ringing them up doesn’t even help, they just say they will put a note on it for the examiner. I think they are doing more hours to try and clear the backlog they have now got, but they need to start going through the applications that we are waiting on, as surely it doesn’t take this long to go through the application.

leahmca
    Participant

Jespop30- fingers crossed for more hours! I can’t understand how long it takes to look at an application either. Especially if it’s a first child passport with two British passport parents living in Britain!

warren1129
    Participant

Great news my sons was approved just now.

Applied January 12th
    Went into processing February 11th, so was in processing for 29 days.

Jesspop i think you are a couple days behind me, good luck, atleast mine being approved should give you some confidence.

All the best

jespop30
    Participant

Leahmca – it’s stupid, hopefully we hear something soon. Just read they count the time for processing passports from the day they start to process the application and not from when you submit or documents are recieved.

Warren1129 – that’s amazing news, so pleased for you. Has definitely given me some confidence, fingers crossed I hear this week.

jms
    Participant

ust read they count the time for processing passports from the day they start to process the application and not from when you submit or documents are recieved.

That’s crazy – what’s the point of the “times” on the gov website when they can leave them “not received” for as long as they want/need and still claim it was done within the time frame.

How difficult is to process a renewal of the adult passport – you see the old one, no details have changed, look at the photo (yes, it’s the same guy, even if the last 10 years weren’t kindest to him) and click “print”.

jespop30
    Participant

JMS – it is stupid as it isn’t our fault it takes so long to upload the documents. They definitely need to make their system better.

jms
    Participant

OK, I think I’m being trolled by the HMPO.

This morning they’ve sent me an email and text to remind me to send documents!

Tomorrow will be two full weeks since someone signed for them there.

jespop30
    Participant

jms- I would ring them as people have said they are uploading documents within 6-7 working days.

djbdane
    Participant

So timeline update – 1st adult

Documents received 9:04am on 5 March 2022 (docs were received and signed for on 23 Feb)
    Application received 8:30pm on 21 February 2022
    Identity details received 7:59pm on 21 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:35pm on 21 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 7:32pm on 21 February 2022
    Application submitted 7:32pm on 21 February 2022

Just had a virtual interview – so will be interesting as to what the next update will be – hopefully approved, and not the dreaded processing.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by djbdane.
Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.