Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    djbdane
    Participant

Jms, I have the same time line as you – printed yesterday however I cannot access an estimated delivery date for the 23rd- Did u receive this as a text? Praying mine does Wednesday but it seems to good to be true

Mine printed today and when it tracked on TNT it showed the 23rd for delivery, it’s subsequently updated again showing tomorrow for delivery – If you visit the TNT tracking you can use your PEX number and postcode – you don’t need to wait for them to send you tracking.

sao95
    Participant

So finally got through to someone on web chat, our application has been moved the glasgow?! They said it is awaiting standard processing checks which on average are taking 5 weeks but allow up to 10. 10 weeks will be when our holiday has been rescheduled for, I’m praying it’s the 5.

amirun87
    Participant

I’ve been trying webchat but it’s been down all the time. Said it’s not available.

amirun87
    Participant

I’ve been trying webchat but it’s been down all the time. Said it’s not available.

djbdane
    Participant

Mine seems to be out for delivery – horary!! If it does arrive today that’s 29 days from start to finish.

lvlv
    Participant

Hi everyone

Is there anyone here that applied after naturalisation? If yes did you have to do an interview ? I applied on 1st of February and they keep telling me I should’ve been invited for an interview which I haven’t. Seeing how long everything is taking I’m worried that the interview, approval and printing is going to take weeks from now.

dsimmo
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve applied for my first child’s passport. Documents still not logged in Liverpool despite delivering on the 10th.

I’m getting too nervous as I fly 3rd May for a family wedding.

Does anyone have experience of switching to Fast Track once they’ve already applied? I have another full birth certificate and HMPO just said I take a letter of withdrawal to the appointment, but the advisor seemed quite unsure so I wondered if anyone here had experience?

Thanks

djbdane
    Participant

Is there anyone here that applied after naturalisation?

If this will be your first British Passport then yes there will be an interview – at the moment they are being done virtually.

kelso
    Participant

Djbdane, brilliant. 29 days is not too bad.

I’m at 27 for one, which is due to be delivered today.

The other still awaiting tracking details despite being printed on the 16th.

Crazy8
    Participant

Is there anyone here that applied after naturalisation?

If this will be your first British Passport then yes there will be an interview – at the moment they are being done virtually.

Not necessarily – I did not have to go through an interview for my 1st passport poet-naturalisation, seek my posts for more details

djbdane
    Participant

Not necessarily – I did not have to go through an interview for my 1st passport poet-naturalisation, seek my posts for more details

I am assuming there is an interview as part of the naturalisation process? Maybe then in these cases that interview carries over into the passport application? My application was a first passport (though I had one years ago was advised to apply as if first) and I had an interview.

amy93
    Participant

How strange! Got a text to say Royal Mail will deliver my passport, but HM website still says “approved”

Did this happen for anyone else?

Jespop did they sort themselves out yet for you? X

jespop30
    Participant

Amy93 – could it maybe be an old passport, as don’t think royal mail deliver new passports anymore.

It was finally approved yesterday,not even 3 hours after I had an urgent call back from the progress team, now just the wait for it to be printed and delivered, hopefully it’s back within 11 days as need it in 12 days.

djbdane
    Participant

It was finally approved yesterday,not even 3 hours after I had an urgent call back from the progress team, now just the wait for it to be printed and delivered, hopefully it’s back within 11 days as need it in 12 days.

Glad it’s been approved – mine took 9 days to be printed and was printed yesterday and is out for delivery today – so hopefully you’ve enough time to go even based on my timescales – hopefully it will be quicker for you though.

amy93
    Participant

Ah you’re right Jespop30, it must be the old one as it seems very strange for it to Royal Mail. Got my hopes up there!!

YAY! Glad it’s approved! I’m sure it’ll be here in no time, all limbs crossed for you!

Djbdane great news – thanks for the timeframe that does help x

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.