Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    ikarolajna
    Participant

Hi guys! My son’s first passport. We are going for holiday on 5th April. Do you think we have a chance to get it before holiday?

Application approved 10:58pm on 16 March 2022
    Documents received 8:02am on 14 March 2022
    Application received 6:08pm on 23 February 2022
    Identity details received 6:08pm on 23 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 5:33pm on 23 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 9:27am on 11 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 12:47pm on 25 January 2022
    Application submitted 12:47pm on 25 January 2022

jespop30
    Participant

Hsr – it shouldn’t take them this long to double check everything.

ikarolajna – I hope so, as we go away on the 4th and it’s just been approved today, after having submitted it over 10 weeks ago.

ikarolajna
    Participant

jespop30 – finger crossed 🤞

kelso
    Participant

Hi, I had one passport printed and sent 14th March 10.45am
    This one tracked on TNT Friday 18th, due for delivery tomorrow.
    I have another which was printed and sent 16th 10.14pm… Still no tracking details.
    I keep checking every hour or so.

amirun87
    Participant

Jespop how did you get your application to be approved so quickly after the call? I’ve been following you and appreciate you’ve been waiting a long time. The progress team put an alert on my application yesterday. I sent to Peterborough. I go away on 06/05/22

Application being processed 17 March 2022
    Documents received 15 March 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 1 March 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 1 March 2022

jespop30
    Participant

amirun87 – I have no idea, apparently it was the 4th alert to be put on the application, and to be honest I didn’t think it would do anything, so was surprised when I got the text to say it was approved. Woman did say on the phone if I hadn’t had an update by Friday to ring back. I still have to ring the office as I don’t know if they logged my marriage certificate as I sent it after the birth certificate, and I didn’t get another documents recieved email. They need to sort the system as passports should not be taking this long.

rcgd
    Participant

LKT1990
    Participant

amirun87 – how did you get them to put an alert on your application already? They told me there was nothing they could do to speed ours up and we’re now 7 weeks in.

amirun87
    Participant

Well mine is a little complex. I couldn’t get countersigning to be completed because I kept receiving an error on both my childrens application. I called them but they took two weeks to respond. So error + delay on their side! Still not signed, told me to wait for examiner

maryy93
    Participant

Hello,
    We are supposed to be flying 2nd April. Have rung up so many times and had completely different responses each time! Our timeline is
    Application 2nd Feb
    Documents received 24th Feb (actually arrived the 9th(
    Processing 28th Feb

It’s an adult renewal and a child’s first passport. Do you think I should just give up at this point? Seems other people in the thread applied after us and have theirs. Can’t get a straight answer as to why they are taking so long! Us this happened to anyone else? Also waiting on a call back from the progress team since Wednesday… nothing yet

meganmc23
    Participant

My passport was approved on 17.03.2022. Does anybody know how long I could be looking at before I actually receive my passport?

jms
    Participant

@ meganmc23

My passport was approved on 17.03.2022. Does anybody know how long I could be looking at before I actually receive my passport?

There are couple of us who also got approved on the 17th, printed today and TNT is due to deliver on Wednesday, 23rd.

ikarolajna
    Participant

My passport was approved 16th, still no updated.

meganmc23
    Participant

@jms

Ahh that’s great news for you guys. Really hope mine progresses soon as I go away on 15th of April.

bgm00
    Participant

Jms, I have the same time line as you – printed yesterday however I cannot access an estimated delivery date for the 23rd- Did u receive this as a text? Praying mine does Wednesday but it seems to good to be true

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.