Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    tar_pharm
    Participant

baz8790 – I am also waiting for “printed” update since 18th!
    Have you received any text/email notification for the supporting documents delivery? Mine hasn’t arrived yet!

de76 – Happy Birthday and hope you have a fantastic day 🙂

kerryd
    Participant

Hi all, I feel your pain. My daughter’s first child passport was approved on 23rd March but still no confirmation that it has been printed. I got her birth cert back in the post this morning though. Fingers crossed for everyone. We are due to fly on 2nd so hoping it arrives by next Friday!

croftk
    Participant

Hi guys my documents have been marked as received today 😊 so I’m just hoping they’re going to be quick with everything else now. My history is below:

Documents received 10:39am on 25 March 2022
    Application received 2:51pm on 8 March 2022
    Application submitted 2:51pm on 8 March 2022

de76
    Participant

@amy93 thank you 😊.

de76
    Participant

@tar_pharm thank you 😊🙏

baz8790
    Participant

Tar – no notification of the return of my old passport it just arrived

tar_pharm
    Participant

baz8790 – hmm, that’s interesting and good to know, Ta!

amy93
    Participant

Those who got approval 18th, I just got notified that mine is printed.

Did you guys get the same news?

tar_pharm
    Participant

amy93 – aw that’s great news 🙂
    No, I haven’t received any notifications, hopefully soon x

jespop30
    Participant

Amy93 – Amazing news, so pleased for you.

Sokolka
    Participant

I’m also still waiting for a tracking update, mine was printed on Tuesday, 22nd at 1:38 pm. 4 days left to holidays…

21churchill21
    Participant

Mines just printed too will let you know when TNT updates

Stp
    Participant

Croftk – they did open yours before mine then :/
    They’ve now had my documents for 18 days (14 working days) and not logged, has anyone else been waiting/waited that long?

retep
    Participant

Durham have had mine 19 days, 15 working days.

GPopp
    Participant

Just got through and very worried about what I heard as diff from what many on this site say

1) All applications go to an examiner after multiple automatic checks – i have a couple on my photo but the phone bloke doesn’t see a problem (one I have aged in 10 years!!)

2) No one goes straight to approved in a few days – examiners sign everything off

3) It takes about 5 weeks from documents being received to you getting a passport (if you are lucky)

4) Mine should be with me early May

I am concerned as that is too late for my late April holiday – only had to get passport renewed because brexiting means you now to have less than 10 years on passport not 3/6 months left to run – my expires November but was issued 10 years ago in April!!

I am very stressed and will probably cancel holiday as it seems I have no chance of passport arriving, although he said examiner might sign it off Monday bt unlikely – I dont understand as it seems that many of this site get approved days after documents arrive and he seemed to suggest this isn’t possible as examiner has to sign off them all!!

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.