Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    amirun87
    Participant

Kerryd: it’s been way over 10weeks according to their policy you can make a claim. I know it’s not ideal but call them up (I know hard to get through) and say you want to claim the loss of holiday.

l10nrd
    Participant

Hi, my passports was approved on Friday 25/3/22 and I’m hopping they will arrive by the end of the week as I need to book lateral flow and PCR tests before flying to Jamaica next month. Am I being too optimistic?

kerryd
    Participant

Amirun87 – once I’ve got the holiday rescheduled this morning I’m definitely going to start the formal complaints process as it’s been a horrible few weeks calling them everyday with such mixed messages each time I call. Luckily I have a record of everything I’ve been told each time I call.

TikTac
    Participant

Applied for child renewal online, my timeline so far

Application approved 6:30pm on 24 March 2022
    Identity details received 12:54pm on 22 March 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 4:48pm on 18 March 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 11:47am on 18 March 2022
    Documents received 10:32am on 15 March 2022
    Application received 12:35pm on 25 February 2022
    Identity details received 12:35pm on 25 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 12:26pm on 25 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 12:24pm on 25 February 2022
    Application submitted 12:24pm on 25 February 2022

Had to call them on 18th March to find out why identity confirmation was rejected, they wouldn’t tell. Found someone else to confirm and called them again on 24th, after the call ( coincidence?) the application was approved and now it is a waiting game. We are flying next Saturday and I really hope that the passport will turn up, very stressed atm.

Contacting them is just a joke, had to be on hold for over an hour each time, requested a call back which never happened.

Aidy
    Participant

In case it’s helpful for anyone; for an adult renewal:

Application submitted/received: 11 March 2022
    Old passport posted: 14 March 2022
    Old passport delivered: 15 March 2022
    Passport acknowledged received: 16 March 2022
    Application approved: 21 March 2022
    Passport printed: 23 March 2022
    TNT tracking available: 28 March 2022
    Delivered: 29 March 2022

tar_pharm
    Participant

Sharing my timeline incase if it helps to anyone.

First adult passport after naturalisation:

Application submitted: 23 Feb 2022
    Idenitity confirmed: 24 Feb 2022
    Document sent: 24 Feb 2022 (via Royal Mail Special Delivery)
    Document delivered: N/A (Note: Royal mail tracker shows it’s still at Warrington mail center. However I called RM several times and all the advisor confirmed that the document was delivered on 25th but due to shear volume of Parcel delivered they couldn’t scan each item. Not sure how true is that!!)
    Document received by HMPO: 14 Mar 2022
    Application processing: N/A
    Application approved: 18 Mar 2022
    Passport printed: 26 Mar 2022
    Passport received: 29 Mar 2022

jespop30
    Participant

So my son’s first passport was approved on the 21st March, then printed on the 23rd, and could finally track last night about 5.15pm, and it was delivered at 12.01pm today. Stress over, we fly in 5 days, can now start getting excited. Hope everyone else waiting for updates, hear soon.

kerryd
    Participant

Jespop30 – That is amazing news and actually gives me a tiny bit of hope that I may get my daughters by Friday to fly on Saturday as it was approved on 23rd

frazmorris75
    Participant

Hi has anyone successfully managed to just chase their application? I have got through to the office and they just say as i am within 10 weeks not to chase!! Also, if photo rejected can you just upload another (if application online) panicking about it all. Mine is a name change and I am even panciking about the documents i sent in lol

Frustrated_1
    Participant

jespop30 – great news, enjoy the holiday!

Frazmorris75 – unless it is an emergency, they are not willing to do anything until the 10 weeks have elapse. I applied 8 weeks ago and it is still in a queue awaiting an examiner to look at it. I am now on hold for nearly 2 hours waiting for someone to pick up. HMPO is a joke.

Stp
    Participant

FINALLY got confirmation of my documents received just now.

5th March Application sent, Identity confirmed and documents sent
    8th March at 10:40am RM signed for documents
    29th March at 12:44pm delivery acknowledged on tracker

Over 3 weeks later.

Found about 5 other people with the same delivery date on twitter and the same problem. Pretty sure now that the post from that day just got piled on top of.

Pretty peed off I’ve seen people who sent documents 2 weeks later than me get theirs logged last week. I can finally try and stop so being anxious though and leave it with them for a few weeks

frazmorris75
    Participant

Frustrated_1 What a joke they are!

frazmorris75
    Participant

What I am finding really unfair for everyone affected is that some applications that are sent in after are getting processed first. There really should be a date order system

Frustrated_1
    Participant

So finally someone picked up after 2.5 hours. They were quick to say it’s not been 10 weeks and that too from when the documents were scanned on their system. I pushed back on that saying it is not my fault that they are slow in updating their system and I have proof that all documents were signed for the day after I made the application. She was quick to say keep an eye on your emails and just cut the call. So rude

baz8790
    Participant

My passport arrived today, it was printed on the 26th and I was able to track it via TNT yesterday

It originally shown the delivery date as the 30th but I changed it to todays date and it arrived this morning

Day late for my flight but at least I have it now and can make plans for later in the year

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.