Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1,156 through 1,170 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    kerryd
    Participant

Lee87 – My daughter’s passport application was approved on 23rd March, got her birth cert back in the post on 24th March. 8 days later and still no passport though.

TikTac
    Participant

Is there anyone else left with their passport approved on 24th and still not printed?

l10nrd
    Participant

Hi Tik Toc

Our passports where approved on a Friday 25th and my wife had notification that her passport was printed yesterday and mine today. Waiting for TNT pickup and delivery. Anybody know how long that will take?

amirun87
    Participant

This is what I received from my MP today

Although we are yet to receive a response to the enquiry we made on your behalf with HMPO yesterday, there has been an update issued to all MPs this morning.

”Since April 2021, Her Majesty’s Passport Office has advised its customers to allow up to ten weeks to get their passport. We cannot expedite a passport application ahead of others simply because a holiday date is approaching, as this would be to the detriment of other customers who have been waiting longer and have no lesser need for these services.

Where HM Passport Office has had a UK-based customer’s application for longer than ten weeks, and can evidence they are due to travel within the next fortnight, their application will be expedited. Should a constituent meet this criteria, or if there is an urgent need for passport services on compassionate grounds, an expedited application should be arranged via the Passport Adviceline (0300 222 0000).

While it does take longer to speak with a call handler during busier periods, the Passport Adviceline remains the best place for your constituents to discuss any available options for those who need their passport more quickly.”

dsimmo
    Participant

My daughters passport has just been approved, we travel in 4 weeks so I assume now we are going to be in the clear – what’s the printing/delivery been for people with recent approvals? Timeline below so far;

Application approved 12:59pm on 31 March 2022
    Documents received 1:24pm on 23 March 2022
    Application received 1:38pm on 9 March 2022
    Identity details received 1:38pm on 9 March 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 1:28pm on 9 March 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 1:25pm on 9 March 2022
    Application submitted 1:25pm on 9 March 2022

paigeadkinx
    Participant

So I sent 4 passport applications off, three children’s first passport and 1 adult renewal: 1 application for first child passport went to Peterborough and has been printed on Tuesday (no other update) and the 3 others went to Liverpool-
    This is the adult Application history
    Application being processed: 12:37pm on 29 March 2022
    Documents received: 2:01pm on 23 March 2022
    Application received: 4:23pm on 24 February 2022
    Application submitted: 4:22pm on 24 February 2022

And the two children ones are the same:
    Application history
    Application being processed: 12:37pm on 29 March 2022
    Documents received: 2:01pm on 23 March 2022
    Application received: 11:20am on 28 February 2022

How long am I going to be waiting in the processed bit? I didn’t get an update as usual to say it’s being processed, I checked today and seen that it had that on there! I rang as the application from Peterborough didn’t have that stage and she’s said that everything’s okay if the photos were to be rejected and documents missing I would have being told by now so it’s just the step before printing, is this right?

kerryd
    Participant

Hi all, in case it helps anyone who is travelling soon my daughters passport was approved on 23rd, printed on 30th and can now track on TNT since 3pm today. It says it’s due to arrive 2nd but have the option to rearrange for tomorrow. Sadly no point for me as we took the decision to reschedule our holiday to August yesterday as I couldn’t deal with losing all our money if it didn’t turn up by tomorrow. Hope it’s reassures some of you that had passports approved last week and are travelling next week that you should be fine

maryy93
    Participant

Do you get an email update when it’s been printed?

l10nrd
    Participant

Yes you do, well me and the wife did but still waiting delivery even though I’ve received my old passport in the post today.

LKT1990
    Participant

Finally my last 2 child renewals are being delivered tomorrow. 8 weeks after applying, 6 of those weeks in processing. I originally applied when the average time was 3 weeks!

This system is beyond flawed. I am left flabbergasted at how messy the whole thing is. How application times can vary so much. The stress, the sleepless nights and literal tears over the whole thing. So glad we’ve got 4 years before the next lot of renewals 🤦

Good luck to everyone waiting! Especially those with the dreaded ‘processing’ status.

stressedmum01
    Participant

Any one had their passport approved on the 28th had a update.
    We travel on the 11th and getting worried

rcgd
    Participant

Stressedmum01

Mine was approved around midday Monday 28th and was printed this evening (31st) at 7.30

I got a text and an email notification it’s printed and being transferred to TNT

stressedmum01
    Participant

Rcgd – mine was approved Monday early morning but not heard anything since. Hoping by the end of tomorrow I will get some good news fingers crossed

maryy93
    Participant

Stressedmum01 rcgd fingers crossed for you both, would you mind updating when you have your passports? Mine was approved on the 29th, due to fly the 6th (after already postponing from the 1st). I applied on the 2nd Feb, such a nightmare!

applewine
    Participant

Mine was approved early Tuesday morning 29th they advised it was sent to printing on the same day but one said printed , one advisor said we don’t know what happens after this stage of being sent to printing. .as I did the postal application I don’t get the updates online to say printed. I did receive a text to say you will receive your passport in the next few working days , and your supporting documents will be sent separately. I recieved my sons old passport yesterday sent royal mail 2nd class. I have not received any notification from tnt

Viewing 15 posts - 1,156 through 1,170 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.