Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1,186 through 1,200 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    l10nrd
    Participant

Hi all

Good news, my wife’s passport is due to be delivered on Monday 4/4, still no notification of when mine will be delivered though, hoping it will be the day after as we need to book PCR and lateral flow tests before travelling. Fingers crossed.

Adiiq
    Participant

Hi All,

Just came across this forum, really useful. I have submitted my application on 7 March and my supporting docs were delivered on 10 March. No update received since then. It’s been over 3 weeks and can’t really get anything useful from their advice line.

Just wondering anyone else in the same situation? Is it normal for them to take that long to log the docs into the system?

maryy93
    Participant

Adiiq, took 2 weeks for them to update mine to say received. I think some people have us longer as they sometimes move the applications to different offices depending on ‘workflow’. We are on our third office now.

Has anyone been approved 29th, I’m still waiting for printing and supposed to fly on 6th as I moved from 2nd having been told it will be here in time… currently not even printed!
    9 weeks and counting 🙁

croftk
    Participant

Maryy93

Mine was approved on the 30th I haven’t heard anything else yet

paigeadkinx
    Participant

How long did everyone spend in the processing stage? My last update was application being processed on the 29th March.
    I hoping to receive passports by the 6th May as we fly on the 8th.

wastedoranges
    Participant

My husbands passport has been “in processing” since 28 Feb and still nothing. Surely it’s got to be soon as my sons that went into processing on 25 Feb and got approved last week (though it got approved the day after I complained so not sure if that helped).

paigeadkinx
    Participant

Oh gosh, that’s a long time! I’m hoping it’s not that long we fly in 5 week, I sent applications off with just over 10 weeks to holiday.

leahmca
    Participant

Paigeadkinx- I’ve been in processing since 8th March. First child passport. Should be flying tomorrow but have had to reschedule

Adiiq
    Participant

I have lost count of how many times I have called them to ask about my documents being delivered but get nothing useful from them. Over 3 weeks now without an update. Booked a few callbacks and received one today only to be told they will look into it and told me to request another callback if there’s no change in my application status by Wednesday. Total shambles. Always get conflicting information from the advisors.

paigeadkinx
    Participant

Leahmca how annoying! I’m glad you was able to reschedule, I’m hoping it’s not the same, we are due to fly 5 week today. I sent off in feb too, I’ve had one first time child passport done and due to be delivered tomorrow from Peterborough and mine and 2 other first time child passports are at Liverpool stuck on the processing bit.

gracelay25
    Participant

paigeadkinx – applied for childs first passport in January and was in processing from 23/02 and was approved 30/03 (Liverpool) x

maryy93
    Participant

We we’re approved around 10am on the 29th, had one printed this morning at 05;40 but not the other one 😩

paigeadkinx
    Participant

It’s so annoying! I don’t understand how it’s taking so long to print a passport. They have all my documents, when I applied it was 3/4 weeks for printing we are going into week 6.

Gracelay25 that’s so long, how does it take that long to process! I’ve been told so many different things, someone told me processing is the step before printing and my documents and photos are all okay cause I would have heard by now if there was an issue and it shouldn’t take too long. And then another advisor told me I could be waiting 7 week.

Benleeds
    Participant

My partner has received on Thursday 31st March a notification that her passport had been printed, I’ve checked the TNT website but tracking is not available yet. Do we know if TNT collects daily or weekly?
    Also at what stage do they send back the documents(foreign passport), when the application is approved or when it’s been officially dispatched from HO? We’re flying in 7 days and we could do with any passport tbh.

l10nrd
    Participant

My wife’s passport was due for delivery today, now been told it’s tomorrow. Still no date for mine even though processed and printed together. TNT have my wifey passport since Wednesday last week and mine since Thursday. So much for overnight delivery

Viewing 15 posts - 1,186 through 1,200 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.