Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    ellz.93
    Participant

I had a text Wednesday 30th March that my sons first passport is printed and approved and on way to tnt. Still no tracking information! Meant to be going away Wednesday 😞

m27lad
    Participant

This post will probably frustrate more than help, but hopefully it shows the inconsistencies with the whole process!

Child Renewal – sent to Liverpool

Passport received 01 April 2022 (AM)
    Passport printed 11:38am on 29 March 2022
    Application approved 2:51pm on 24 March 2022
    Documents received 4:00pm on 21 March 2022
    Application received 6:23pm on 14 March 2022
    — identity confirmation—-
    Application submitted 12:05pm on 14 March 2022

18 days all in.

The strangest part of this entire process is that I never received any tracking information. The passport appeared through our letterbox on Friday morning!

Good luck to all those waiting.

ellz.93
    Participant

I’m hoping my sons will just arrive without the tracking information! We had this text on Wednesday 30th March 9:46am it’s for a baby passport

Your new passport has been printed, and will be transferred to our delivery supplier in the next few days. In most cases it will be delivered by TNT delivery services. When it’s ready for delivery, they will contact you with a tracking reference.

Find out more including if you need to be at home when TNT deliver: https://www.tnt.com/campaign/en_gb/hmpo.html

Fingers crossed it will arrive today or tomorrow

Noctule8
    Participant

Can I ask if anyone has been stuck at documents received from the 17th of March all I keep getting told is with examiners. Well either they are on a very long tea break or gone on holiday lucky thing !!@

rcgd
    Participant

Hello,
    I thought I would share my whole timeline now my passport has been delivered. First adult passport after Naturalisation, with interview.
    29 working days total from application to delivery, just shy of 6 calendar weeks.
    Also, I got a text and an email at every step, including reminders for my interview and a text to remember to sign my passport after the approved one.
    Hope this is helpful ☺️

Application history

Passport Delivered 9.50am 4 April 22

(N.b. Available to track next afternoon, I just searched with my PEX number. TNT text message this morning with notification of delivery today and same link as email from passport office)

Passport printed 7:45pm on 31 March 22
    Application approved 11:59am on 28 March 22

(N.b. As my Naturalisation date was just over a year ago, I was invited to book a passport interview, email 18 March 22.
    I called the number given the next morning and they called back within 15 mins. First possible interview was in a weeks time 28 March 9.15am, via MS Teams, it took only 15 mins. My passport application was then approved 2.5 hours later.)

Documents received 1:18pm on 15 March 22

(N.b.documents received by Royal Mail 28 Feb, took 12 working days to be received)

Application received 11:06pm on 23 Feb 22
    Identity details received 11:06pm on 23 Feb 22
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 10:49pm on 23 Feb 22
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 10:37pm on 23 Feb 22
    Application submitted 10:37pm on 23 Feb 22

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by rcgd.
    rcgd
    Participant

Sorry should be passport delivered 4 April above ☺️
    Fixed it

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by rcgd.
    clairet1234
    Participant

Noctule8 yes mine has been processing since 16th March officially despite them having documents from the 18th Feb 😕

Noctule8
    Participant

Thank you for that. Clearly though a reason for your non progression as you had to wait for a interview slot. I’m just banging my head against a wall because I’m 58 a UK citizen and held a British Passport since the age of 16 so therefore a straightforward adult renewal with just
    Application submitted 6th March
    Documents received 17th March
    But so pleased for you that you have yours.

Noctule8
    Participant

I’ve been stuck on documents received since 17th March. Called them x3 Web chats x4 just being told with examiners and no queries. Won’t tell how much longer before approval just quoting website timescales and tracker. What really annoys me is they are dealing with our legal document and we should be entitled to upto date information regarding it. I’m an NHS worker and we give patients details of records waiting times etc !!

samcos
    Participant

I applied for my child’s renewal on the 6th March and his docs went to the Liverpool office, they requested additional documentation which I believe means it has taken slightly longer but his passport was printed today 4th April. They never confirmed receipt of my additional documents although they must of received them!

maryy93
    Participant

I got approval for a childs first and adult renewal on 29th both printed today. Mine at 05:40 and my daughters at 13:20.
    I can now track hers for delivery tomorrow but not mine 🙈 anyone else had this?

Noctule8
    Participant

Sadly I fear we are getting stuck if processing is bypassed
    No update for me since documents received 17th March but its so lovely to hear someone has reached the end of this long dark tunnel I’m so pleased for you 😀

wastedoranges
    Participant

My sons passport – application started 4 Feb and went into processing 25 Feb has finally been printed today and my husbands that was started 4 Feb and went into processing 28 Feb was finally improved today. Hopefully this shambles will all be over soon and we will have the passports!

pusinky
    Participant

My application hasn’t moved since 28 Feb. I received my supporting documents back today – has anyone had their documents returned before the application being approved? It seems strange but then the whole process is a mess.

Application being processed 11:11am on 28 February 2022
    Documents received 9:53am on 23 February 2022
    Application received 10:10am on 31 January 2022
    Identity details received 10:10am on 31 January 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:23pm on 30 January 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 7:19pm on 30 January 2022
    Application submitted 7:19pm on 30 January 2022

amirun87
    Participant

Pusinky: that does seem really odd. Maybe a good sign?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.