Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1,321 through 1,335 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    djbdane
    Participant

Whats this interview thing about ?

First time applications now have an interview – basically to verify you are who you say you are.
    Questions include spell your name, how would you get to your local Tesco for example, how would you walk to a location from your house, describe your house, questions about family, where are you going with the passport – nothing really difficult and easy to answer basically simple things you would know but someone trying to steal your identity probably won’t

ukpassportwaiter
    Participant

I received my first adult passport this afternoon. Here’s my applications’s timeline

Passport delivered 01:30pm on 30 April 2022
    TNT tracker updated on 28 April 2022
    Passport printed 8:16pm on 27 April 2022
    Application approved 11:16am on 27 April 2022
    Application being processed 10:28am on 11 March 2022
    Documents received 7:04pm on 17 February 2022
    Application received 11:29am on 9 February 2022
    Identity details received 11:28am on 9 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 12:12pm on 7 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 7:29pm on 4 February 2022
    Application submitted 7:29pm on 4 February 2022

Cherryblossom
    Participant

First Adult passport after naturalisation

I have just received an update that my application was approved. My timeline is below:

Application submitted:. 9:33 am on 23 March 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity: 9:33 am on 23 March 2022
    Email sent to per confirm omg your identity: 9:37 am on 23 March 2022
    Identity details received: 10:02 am on 23 March 2022
    Application received: 10:02 am on 23 March 2022
    Documents sent by me on Friday, 25 March 2022 by Royal Mail special delivery. Documents sent to Bootle
    Documents marked as received by Royal Mail on Monday 28 March 2022
    Documents received on the tracker on 10:27 am on 7 April 2022
    Application approved on 11:43 am on 2 May 2022

Tracker says that the passport is being printed and now I wait for an update

vinch1991
    Participant

does this include a child’s first passport
    still nothing for us on tracker or my mail

Cherryblossom
    Participant

I never had an interview and it’s my first passport after naturalisation. I never had an interview, so I don’t think that all applicants needs to be interviewed

sweetmelody
    Participant

Good news for you!Mine is first passport after naturalisation too. My timeline is 2 weeks after yours @cherryblossom but just wanted to know if you had to chase them up or was it just approved without you calling in? I’m just starting to get worried.

Cherryblossom
    Participant

I never contacted them at all. Tomorrow is 6 weeks since I submitted the application online and Thursday is 3 weeks since they notified me on the tracker that they received my documents.

I have just been notified by email that my passport was printed and ready to be sent to the delivery partner

fulicious
    Participant

Hoping for some advice!

I desperately need some form of identification for a job interview but as I have submitted my application and documents since 24/3/22 I am stuck! I have no proof to work physically at the moment as i stupidly followed the rules (turns out you really shouldn’t stick to the rules as our PM has demonstrated) and destroyed my Biometric after receiving my naturalisation certificate!

When I applied in March the waiting time was 6 weeks – I’m 6 weeks tomorrow and still ‘being progressed’. Tried to call but of course cannot get anywhere. They never reply to my online enquiries. Should I contact my MP and anyone has any experience in this?

Woodhj_uk
    Participant

Hi all,

I could do with a bit of advice.

I posted off my daughters passport for renewal 2 weeks ago today using the Royal Mail (RM) signed for. It is now showing (and has been since Thurs 21 as “due for delivery today”. I have rung RM about this who said they dont sign for every delivery as they receive thousands and so it will have been delivered [im not so sure]

It was to the Liverpool Office and I have just had a message reminder to send documents. does anyone have any recent experience of how long it is taking them to open the post and record douments as received. They say to wait 11 working days which technically would be Friday this week with the bank holiday etc.

Any advice/recent experiences appreciated.

universe2022
    Participant

my experience
    i sent my son passport to bootle on 4/4/2022 by royal mail,next day delivery.it should have been delivered 5/4/2022, still showing ready for delivery. i made a claim as lost on 13/4/2022, still waiting for result.
    I had taken copy of that passport before sending original to passport office.i sent copy of that passport to passport office by royal mail, it was delivered and signed by passport office.

i think my son original passport was lost by royal mail.when i phoned to royal mail, they said number of document s delivered to passport office to high, not very document scanned. it seems to be not true.
    regards

tamelly
    Participant

Just to update people on expected wait times for child renewal:

Application online – 19th April
    Passport physically arrived in the post room via special delivery – 21st April
    Old passport officially received – 4th May

robbo83
    Participant

To all those with documents still saying with Royal Mail. My documents were still saying with Royal Mail even after I received my new passport. Here’s my timeline. Child first passport – adopted child so had to send adoption cert

Application approved 12:16pm on 22 April 2022
    New photo received 10:23pm on 19 April 2022
    Photo rejected 12:31pm on 15 April 2022
    New photo received 12:27pm on 15 April 2022
    Photo rejected 10:22am on 14 April 2022
    Documents received 3:52pm on 1 April 2022 (Royal Mail have never confirmed delivery)
    Application received 6:01pm on 16 March 2022
    Identity details received 6:00pm on 16 March 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 4:10pm on 16 March 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 4:07pm on 16 March 2022
    Application submitted 4:07pm on 16 March 2022

Woodhj_uk
    Participant

Be interesting to see what happens for me then.

On signed for page of Royal Mail is says mine was due to be delivered on 21 April too. So will see what happens over next couple of days. Did your tracking number ever say it was actually delivered. Mine is stuck on due to be delivered today (has been since 21 april) but they told me it will have been delivered as they dont sign for hundreds of items each day.

We shall see,..

Woodhj_uk
    Participant

As if by magic…mine has just updated. Exactly the same dates as @Tamelly

Application online – 19th April
    Passport “ready for delivery” from Warrington MC – 21st April
    Old passport officially received – 4th May

djbdane
    Participant

i sent my son passport to bootle on 4/4/2022 by royal mail,next day delivery.it should have been delivered 5/4/2022, still showing ready for delivery. i made a claim as lost on 13/4/2022, still waiting for result.

If you used one of the Royal Mail tracked services, tracked 24 or 48, I’ve found that when these services are used to deliver to large organisations then quite often the final update doesn’t seem to happen, I assume they get put into mail bags and the final delivered scan doesn’t happen – Even though it’s more expensive the service to use to send to HMPO is special delivery – these do get the signature and a delivered update. I am sure it’s not lost – just hasn’t been scanned when delivered.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,321 through 1,335 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.