Peterborough

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Peterborough

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 582 total)
  • Author
    tomfromaus
    Participant

@lizwebbo2022

This means your passport is being reviewed by an examiner. You will be in queue to get reviewed and any additional information if needed requested at a later date.

The timeframe for an examiner is current looking at between 4-8 weeks.

I would prepare your fast track/upgrade application email and details and send it through on your 15th day prior to the flight.

Cactusjack77
    Participant

Hi All,

I’ve phoned up a number of times to get my passport upgraded as I’m flying next week. The tracking website says they received my documents on 4th May, but every time I speak to an adviser they tell me the documents haven’t been scanned and therefore I can’t be upgraded yet. Has anyone else had this issue with documents not being scanned?

Regards,

Dan

vikkilee22
    Participant

Has anyone actually had an upgrade from this office I’m due to fly next Friday

leesa160
    Participant

@Cactusjack77
    Me!! I had to send in extra docs (marriage cert) signed for by Peterborough hmpo on 10th! Due to fly wed…. if I don’t hear this weekend I’m driving up there from Kent Monday 🙈

marand
    Participant

@vikkilee22 I am travelling next Saturday and got a call yesterday to pick up today. So now relieved I can go on holiday!!!!Thank God !

vikkilee22
    Participant

@marand

I fly next Saturday but still not had a call. Getting very nervous now

vikkilee22
    Participant

Has anyone who had there old passport received on the 19th may had there’s approved yet?

FairyFeet1964
    Participant

@vikkilee22 sent mine off special delivery on 06/05/22 and had it approved on 19/05/22, from reading through this thread seems to take appropriately two weeks for them to acknowledge receipt and approve (depending on if all ok) Am waiting for mine to print and be sent off now, that process appears to be quicker once approved usually about 4 days possibly more I think from reading through this thread.

ajc08
    Participant

@vikkilee22

Looks like I’m in exact same boat as you.
    Sent my old passport 06/05. Docs received 19/05 and hoping for approval as I leave Saturday morning.

vikkilee22
    Participant

@ajc08

I’m exactly the same fly Saturday. Just praying for some movement or a call back from upgrades. Looks like this office isn’t as quick as some of the other I’ve been reading about fingers crossed it works out for you. Never been so stressed in my life

ajc08
    Participant

I know the feeling! Fingers crossed for us both if I get any updates I’ll pop it on here.

vikkilee22
    Participant

@ajc08

Same here, good luck

vikkilee22
    Participant

My photos have been rejected if I get a new one in today does anyone know how long they take to be looked at again, I fly Saturday

wanokuni
    Participant

I’ve been waiting since March. Processing since April, we go on Sunday and haven’t had a call yet. Really hope we get it. Those who had upgrades have you all had to collect it? I’m dreading collecting it a bit since I love about 4 hours away and train fare is about £80.

vikkilee22
    Participant

Anyone who has had an upgrade how much was it?

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 582 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.