Peterborough

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Peterborough

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 582 total)
  • Author
    vikkilee22
    Participant

@ajc08

I will keep checking 🤞🏻🤞🏻 Thanks for the updates now go relax and get sorted for your hols xx

Cactusjack77
    Participant

Passport printed 9:01am on 24 May 2022
    Application approved 2:58pm on 23 May 2022
    Application being processed 12:35pm on 23 May 2022
    Documents received 7:12pm on 4 May 2022
    Application received 8:11am on 4 April 2022
    Identity details received 8:11am on 4 April 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 10:35pm on 3 April 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 8:04am on 2 April 2022
    Application submitted 8:04am on 2 April 2022

vikkilee22
    Participant

@ajc08

How did you put in your application number on TNT, with PEX … … … or just number with spaces ??

Lauraeves
    Participant

@vikkilee22 mine is out for delivery today – fingers crossed yours too!

HanBan
    Participant

@vikkilee22 and @lauraeves, what were your timelines and did you have to chase them/upgrade or anything? I fly in 5 days and despite me chasing them and requesting an upgrade, I just don’t seem to be getting anywhere 😭

Thanks,

Lauraeves
    Participant

Hi @HanBan – mine is below and only just saying its out for delivery today. Have you had it approved? It’s quite quick after that!

Application history
    StatusDate
    Passport printed 6:10pm on 24 May 2022
    Application approved 10:26pm on 22 May 2022
    Documents received 4:06pm on 18 May 2022
    Application received 2:21pm on 5 May 2022
    Application submitted 2:21pm on 5 May 2022

HanBan
    Participant

@lauraeves,mine’s below:

Application submitted 12.10pm 3rd May
    Old passport received 12.03pm 13th May (although actually received as tracked 4th May

Then I’ve had nothing. Countless phone calls and misguidance since. Was told I could upgrade on 19th May but no-one has phoned me back and I can’t speak to to the upgrade team directly.

Pulling my hair out and down on my knees begging! My daughter is having nightmares about it too, bless her!

Tindo24
    Participant

Help please my passport was printed on 16 May and up to now not received the passport due to travel in 10 days time. I have tried to contact HMPO Peterborough several times only to be told passport waiting to be picked up by Courier. Anyone got tips or advise that can help as it’s now 13 weeks and still waiting. I was advised I cannot come to pick up the passport as it can only be picked up by a Courier. I am stressed that I won’t get my passport before my departure date please help!!

danielled
    Participant

Submitted 25th April
    5th may documents received
    25th may same text documents received

I am due to fly on the 8th June so I have called upgrade team on Wednesday and was told someone would call 48 hours and no one has.
    Called today and they have now said it’s with an examiner since the 26th. I am so stressed with it no one knows what they are doing on the calls and every time it’s different.
    Why has my passport been logged twice so you think it was lost?
    It’s in date and damaged on the photo part ripped at the top of the page the page is perfect intact what is the issue
    Has anyone received an upgrade in time what can I do

Lauraeves
    Participant

@HanBan really hope you get it soon 🙁 mine did arrive this afternoon.

Biscuits
    Participant

I applied for my baby’s first passport. I used a photo taken on my phone so I was worried it would be rejected. The documents were received by them on 29th April so took nearly 2 weeks to show. I also didn’t get asked for my marriage certificate as I was worried I would as I had seen others get asked for this. Also I was surprised that it was approved at 4am this morning. I guess them working from home isn’t all bad as someone must’ve had a bad nights sleep and decided to log on.

Application approved 4:01am on 28 May 2022
    Documents received 12:05pm on 11 May 2022
    Application received 10:17am on 28 April 2022
    Identity details received 10:17am on 28 April 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 8:22am on 28 April 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 8:20am on 28 April 2022
    Application submitted 8:20am on 28 April 2022

HanBan
    Participant

That’s great @lauraeves! Enjoy your holiday! When do you go?

We got told by a customer services manager that our upgrade would get sorted yesterday, the upgrade team called but as soon as I answered they hung up. They haven’t tried me again and I have no way of getting hold of them.

I was on hold for 2.5 hours today waiting to speak to a customer services manager before getting cut off and my husband was waiting for 3.5 hours before he got cut off.

I don’t think we’ll be going anywhere! Any tips, anyone?

We need our passports latest by Wednesday 1st June!!

Lauraeves
    Participant

@HanBan any news? God, it is just such a nightmare. What a mess.

We don’t fly till the 13th June, so still got time but it’s here now so I’m counting my lucky stars!!

Really hope yours arrives today/tomorrow.

mt1992
    Participant

From the posts in here it’s looking like there’s a few who have submitted their application after us and have already received their passport. Can anyone shed any light why this is the case or is it anyone’s guess atm with the current situation?

It’s for my child’s first passport, born in April

30/04/22 – Application Submitted
    30/04/22 – Ask someone to confirm identity
    30/04/22 – Email sent
    30/04/22 – Identity details received
    30/04/22 – Application received
    16/05/22 – Documents Received (actually sent next day on 03/05/22)

What other steps/milestones are there? And how long will it take!! We go away in 3 weeks!

sarahg2734
    Participant

@mt1992 I’m the same as you! I submitted my application on 4th May and stuck at docs received as of 18th May (Child’s first passport). I rang up the other day and they said they allowed up to 21 working days to actually then put the docs on the system. Mine weren’t as of a few days ago even though received. I‘ve been told to ring back June 15th if heard nothing by then so suggest you ring and find out asap if you’re flying soon. I’m not until July 18th so have a bit more time. Good luck! Let me know how you get on.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 582 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.