Approved but 5 days later still not printed

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Approved but 5 days later still not printed

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    kel
    Participant

Reg…. that’s awful… send a written complaint off to them, I’m actually not waiting on my sons British Passport just need his Irish one back for travel on 8 April, I even went as far as withdrawing the application with a letter and follow up phone call, but still waiting on documents requested on 17th March

HLK
    Participant

Rdp85 mine also approved on 21/3 and no update on printing although when I spoke to HPMO on Friday they said it had been printed on 21st. Not sure I believe this though. Unable to teach on TNT so far.

kaybas
    Participant

Does anyone know if you can go and collect it before it goes out with TNT?

jswan123
    Participant

Anyone with experience from the Liverpool office –
    Application approved 3:50PM 21st March.

Not had the printed or dispatched email yet and it’s not trackable on TNT.
    Is the chances pretty high of it being dispatched Monday or Tuesday because I fly Wednesday afternoon? Seeing most people’s taking 7 days exactly.

Also, is there an exact time most days that TNT pick up and send out the dispatch email?

Thanks

rdp85
    Participant

Thanks, it’s good to know that at least I’m consistent with others who were approved on 21/3. I’ve called a few times and not sure you can believe anything they tell you. I’ve been told it was printed on 21/3, it was printed on 24/3 and most recently they didn’t know what stage it was at but should take 3-5 days from approval, which was now nearly 7 days ago,as I was approved first thing in the morning 21/3. Still no update on the tracker. We are due to fly in 13 days time, so 12 days left to receive. It’s the stress of not knowing whether it will be here in time. No accountability at all from HMPO. The people on the phones are so useless you may as well not have anyone answering them. Put them to work in the processing & approval departments to help clear the backlog!

jswan123
    Participant

If you ring TNT, you can arrange to pick up from the depot 24hrs after you get the email from HMPO. That’s what I was told. Worth giving them a ring.

kaybas
    Participant

Thank you for that jswan123 I’ll give them a call! Yes hopefully all of us 21/3 people get an update tomorrow!!

stressedmum01
    Participant

I applied for both sons passport to be renewed on the 6th March
    Youngest son –
    Applied 6th march
    Signed for old passport 8th march
    Received passport on 15th march
    Approved on 17th march
    Printed and sent on the 19th
    In my hand on the 20th March

Oldest son – Liverpool office
    Applied 8th march
    Signed for old passport 8th march
    Received passport on 18th march
    And then nothing still waiting for it to be approved

We fly out on the 11th April stressing out now

dottiebess
    Participant

So I still have no passport but have hope for tomorrow. Printed 20th tracking on tnt updated Thursday night – saying delivery Saturday – I changed it to Friday – no show – called passport at depot I was told I can collect – drove only to find no weekend passport collections so I am hoping delivery tomorrow – if not can collect up to 8pm 🤞

kaybas
    Participant

Just had a look on my HMPO tracking and it says my passport has been printed, didn’t get a notification this time, I just randomly had a look. I hope all you other 21/3 approved people have had this good news this morning too! I will update here once I have the passport in my hand! 9 days until travel!

DC67
    Participant

Was told mine was printed on the 18th, no update and so many phone calls was told I would get an urgent call back on the 24th within 48 hours, updated on the 26th saying passport printed ? Rang again Saturday and told I was in a queue for call back , rang yesterday complaint after 72hrs and no call back, I was told it was collected yesterday, rang TNT and they told me they don’t collect on a Sunday !!! My blood is boiling, if you you just get an honest answer out of someone… Been trying to ring passport people again no can’t get through, due on holiday Friday 1st …

Womble
    Participant

So just to update as this forum has been so helpful and hope it is for others.

Printed last Monday (21st) and delivered this morning (28th). I found details in the tracking on Friday (no notification just kept trying), tried to change delivery to Sat as was an option but didn’t come which started to really worry me. Seems the 7 day delivery time is spot on.

The stress has been huge as it is for my daughter and had to call multiple times. Not sure it should be this stressful. Anyway the most important thing is we have it and good luck to everyone else.

HLK
    Participant

Update following stuck as approved since 21/3. I called today and got through to the progress team late morning. They confirmed my passport hadn’t been printed (I’d been told on Friday it had). The progress team then sent an email enquiry to the printing/post room section stating my date of travel and by mid afternoon my status on the tracker had changed to printed. My details are also showing up on TNT with a delivery date of 30/3 so fingers crossed. Not sure progress would have been made though without me calling today. I had a fast track apt for tomorrow (booked just over a week ago) just incase things were still not looking promising.

GPopp
    Participant

HLK – how does the fast track work if/when you have a passport in the system (approved like you say). I stand to lose a lot of money at the end of april if I don’t have passport – Im happy to pay the fasttrack fee if i have to but dont have my current passport with me to take to fast track to get my passport?

HLK
    Participant

Our application was to replace a stolen passport so we didn’t have one to send in. I think you have to cancel and then await for the return of your documents before you can attend a fast track apt. I think I’ve seen some info on this in the forum somewhere. Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.