Corby Passport Office – timelines?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Corby Passport Office – timelines?

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Dan9294
    Participant

@ronyal
    Here’s my timeline
    StatusDate
    Application approved 3:07pm on 29 May 2022
    Application being processed 1:26pm on 12 May 2022
    Documents received 12:31pm on 20 April 2022
    Application received 5:07pm on 10 April 2022
    Application submitted 5:07pm on 10 April 2022

Email the complaints department. I did last week never heard a thing back, so not sure if it helped or this was just pot luck. I just said my husband waited two weeks, and it was submitted after mine etc etc. And I wasn’t happy how newer applications were being super quick.

Ronyal
    Participant

Ours has been in processing since 13th April. I’ve spoken to someone on the phone, sent multiple emails. Had an email back from someone last week saying it hadn’t been more than 6 weeks since they received the documents, but the documents are showing as being scanned in on the 5th April so I’ve emailed them back telling them to check the dates.

Dan9294
    Participant

@ronyal
    I hope you get sorted soon. Its ridiculous how some are so quick. I thought mine was going to have to be chased up to be honest with our holiday in 4 weeks. Hopefully you’re next.

octotraveller
    Participant

My timeline for an online adult renewal

Application approved 4:52pm on 31 May 2022
    Identity details received 6:36pm on 30 May 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 6:25pm on 30 May 2022
    Person not eligible 5:09pm on 30 May 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 12:45pm on 30 May 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 11:34am on 30 May 2022
    Documents received 12:59pm on 24 May 2022 (was actually signed for and notified as delivered by royal mail on 16th)
    Application received 4:57pm on 15 May 2022
    Application submitted 4:56pm on 15 May 2022

Was worried because I accidently submitted a crap photo for my application but it seems to have gone through fine.

ricoe
    Participant

due to receive my passport today, didn’t make it to my flight. I hope you all have better luck. Thanks for the support and for sharing your experiences

ribena71
    Participant

@Ronyal – any news on your application yet? Mine took a very strange turn! I got a letter at the weekend telling me my application couldn’t be approved as my daughter hadn’t signed the form. There was 2 issues with this…firstly, I did the application online so there was nothing to sign and secondly, my daughter was 11 when I sent the application in so wouldn’t have had to sign anyway! They had enclosed a regular paper application form which they told me I had to fill in and send endorsed photos etc. Well, I sent off a very fierce email, heard nothing until today when I received an email saying the application had been approved! So I have no idea what the deal was with the missing signature!
    Just a quick word of warning though…the letter I received came from the Durham Office, not Corby. I’m guessing that Corby are snowed under and are having to ship some applications elsewhere, which is obviously going to cause delays in itself.
    I hope you’ve had good news by now!

Ronyal
    Participant

@ribena71

Thanks great news. I called on Sunday as it was 2 weeks before our flight.
    They told me they had a sent a letter to check the details of the person who countersigned the forms to check he OK to sign them (he has a MBE so fairly sure he is) and he also signed the other child’s with no issue and does them regularly for others.
    I explained all this and they have passed it back to the examiner to be double checked and all the other information they requested and a email clearly stating my dissatisfaction.
    Haven’t heard anything back as yet, but they told me Durham office would contact me, but I noticed on the website today the application processing part has now disappeared.
    They said I could be waiting til 24-48 hours before we fly to receive it, but they haven’t confirmed its been approved yet.

I have everything crossed it gets sorted, can’t get excited or anything.

11 days and counting

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.