Durham

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,031 total)
  • Author
    Sarahinf
    Participant

Guys anyone got approved 22/3 but still not printed ? What is this 🙁

hs99
    Participant

oh wow!! I don’t know if speaking to the processing team yesterday helped but my application has finally been approved this morning! Relieved is an understatement!! Hopefully all of yours will be the same soon

pkenny12
    Participant

That’s great news 🙂 , how long after they received documents did you get approved ??
    The wait is stressing me out now!! Xx

AnnieS
    Participant

Yes, we have been approved on 23rd March but no news about it being printed yet.

Sarahinf
    Participant

Is there a different number to call ? I mean to ask about the printing delay ?

broccoli88
    Participant

Adult passport renewal from Spain

March 10: Online application received
    March 10: Old passport sent by recorded delivery
    March 15: Old passport delivered according to courier company
    March 29: Still nothing….

I have not had my old passport processed or received a documents received update to say they have it in the Durham office. Is this normal two weeks after it allegedly arrived? Could it be lost?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by broccoli88.
    hsr
    Participant

Applied for Adult renewal which went to durham. Timeline as below:

Application approved 11:11am on 29 March 2022
    New photo received 10:12am on 29 March 2022
    Photo rejected 9:37am on 28 March 2022
    Documents received 11:54am on 23 March 2022
    Application received 6:11pm on 13 March 2022
    Application submitted 6:11pm on 13 March 2022

hs99
    Participant

pkenny12 they received my documents on 23rd Feb and it was approved today 29th March. Fingers crossed for you, waiting is the worst! Xx

hs99
    Participant

sarahinf maybe it’s worth asking for a call back? The lady told me when I called the normal HMPO number when you request a call back you get put through to the team who can see your application in depth and can answer any questions? X

hs99
    Participant

Oh wow today must be my lucky day! I’ve been so stressed about this passport! However I recieved a text this morning to say it’s been approved and I’ve just received another one to say it’s been printed and will be given to TNT soon! Gone from waiting weeks to it all happening in one day. Reading the forums I was preparing to wait a few more weeks! Good luck everyone hope you get answers soon x

pkenny12
    Participant

Thank you for replying, I’m hoping because we are already with an examiner it will be done quickly after the new documents are put on.

Sarahinf
    Participant

hs99 that’s fantastic !! Congrats ! They can actually be quick like this if they want. I had to wait more than 1 month just to get approved 😭

Passport printed 1:39pm on 29 March 2022

Application approved 8:35am on 22 March 2022

Application being processed 1:03pm on 16 February 2022

Application submitted 12:48pm on 28 January 2022

canada
    Participant

Wow took them a long time to acknowledge my Royal Mail delivery:

It was sent from Canada, delivered to Durham on March 9.

Application history
    Documents received 3:21pm on 29 March 2022
    Application received 2:26am on 25 February 2022
    Application submitted 2:25am on 25 February 2022

Clabro2918
    Participant

Has anyone had their passport approved on the 24th March and heard anything more about printing or delivery? I rang on Monday and someone told me that they are sure it would have been printed but it was just the Tnt had not picked it up and was pretty certain that I would see it put for delivery today. As I heard nothing, I tried again today, got put through the to the progress team who told me that the person on the phone told me what I wanted to hear. This is very unfair of them and no one seems to take account for giving accurate up to date information, baring in mind that we’re are for this service.

hsr
    Participant

My mrs application was approved on 24th and had printed notification 29th. Still waiting for tnt tracking to work.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,031 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.