Durham

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,031 total)
  • Author
    Passportwait
    Participant

Anyone know if the passport office works on a sat and sun, do they update the tracking straight away or is there a delay with the tracking app to see if your passport have been approved yet, really getting on my nerves now with the delay and nothing seems to be moving

cjay
    Participant

Yes they do wait weekends. Call them 0800 123 1973

Passportwait
    Participant

I did call them a few days back, they said it’s waiting for an examiner to look at it, just wish it wasn’t such a delay

passport7833
    Participant

How long typically does it take to get processed? Mines been until 28th march but I go away the 2nd of may! So very worried

cjay
    Participant

Sorry above number should 0300 123 1973

lisam1988
    Participant

passport7838 – my passport was processing for 26 days before being approved yesterday. Likely another 7 to 10 days before I actually have the passport in my hand.

Jessica2285
    Participant

I’m starting to worry as my daughters renewal has been in processing since 9th march but initially we submitted it 6th feb. We all got ours back even my sons first passport after 3-4 weeks. I phoned up so many times and been told to be patient and then one person told me it’s got to be looked at my a examiner as when my daughter was born I went down in my maiden name but because I got married to her dad after that they wanted my marriage certificate which I explained to them they had it for my application so I couldn’t give it to them and they said not to worry they will link it will my daughters. I spoke to a lovely woman the other day in the senior management department saying it’s at Durham but still hasn’t been examined but it won’t be too much longer,We have a holiday coming up in may which we had to move from last year due to covid and so looking forward to it and though I would get all applications in early feb so it’s all done but apparently not it’s been 8 weeks. Any one been waiting this long and got approved recently x

Passportwait
    Participant

I’m exactly 1 week behind you jessica2285, my child’s went to processing on the 16th March, hopefully your will be done very soon and mine will be just behind yours

pkenny12
    Participant

We sent 3 off 30/1 , we’re still waiting for our youngests we flying in 25 days. Waiting for a phone call as my online application has not changed to paper and I can’t track it.

maryy93
    Participant

Jessica2285 I applied for my daughters first passport and my renewal with a new change in the 2bd Feb. We went into processing on the 28th Feb and both got approved 29th March. Not yet been printed though. We were supposed to be flying the 2nd April but had to change it, was advised when it was approved that will be here for the 6th so we rearranged our holiday but still no passports and 3 days till we are supposed to be going!

Anyone recently been approved and printed/delivered who could advise on your timeline?

Paul22
    Participant

Documents received : 2 March 2022
    Application being processed: 10 March 2022
    …still in “being processed” stage

cmichelle89
    Participant

@maryy93 my renewal got approved on the 30th so I’m one day behind you, still waiting for it to be printed. I’ll post here if I get any updates.

jb22f
    Participant

Has anyone ever had their passport approved at the weekend? Now been waiting since 18th feb and go on holiday the 14th April 😫

worriedgroom22
    Participant

jb22f,

I applied on the 17th Feb and went into processing on the 11th March.

When did yours go into “processing”

Seems like a lot of us went into processing around the same time. We should all keep each other updated and hopefully we are all approved at similar times.

passportpanic
    Participant

I’ve been processing since 9th March. Mine was sent to Liverpool office and yet to be seen by an examiner apparently.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,031 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.