Durham

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,031 total)
  • Author
    jb22f
    Participant

Mine went into processing on the 10th March

Passportwait
    Participant

Mine went in processing on the 16th March

amirun87
    Participant

Mine went into processing on 17th March both my children.

Had a call on 01/04/22 too say that they will email the office with my concern and put an alert on my file. They said my application should with examiner within the next 10days but who knows! I fly on 06/05/22.

On the other hand my husband sent docs 11/03.
    Docs received 24/03
    Processing 25/03
    Approved 29/03

Passportwait
    Participant

Is it your children’s first passport

Upsidedown
    Participant

Hi, we have been waiting for two first time passports applying from overseas. Documents were signed for on 14 March according to Royal Mail tracking but passport tracker still says “send us your documents”. Wondering how much longer it will take for it to update, and hoping the documents (which includes my son’s Australian passport) are not lost somewhere in the system.

pkenny12
    Participant

Finally had a call back today!!
    We have been waiting for our daughters since 30/1 and we fly in 3 weeks.
    We’ve been told it is still with an examiner, but they have sent a note to that examiner to let him know how long we have been waiting and that it was only meant to be a replacement, along with all the lost passport number, online application number and then the paper application they moved it to on Friday!! as it’s taking so long.
    He has said it should be done by the end of this week. (Fingers crossed).

penfold69
    Participant

Application received 9:06am on 2 March 2022
    Identity details received 9:06am on 2 March 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 8:47am on 2 March 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 8:40am on 2 March 2022
    Application submitted 8:40am on 2 March 2022

Documents sent by courier from and signed for in Durhman at 10:27am on 2 March 2022

Still waiting 4 weeks later for the tracking to acknowledege that they’ve been received.

jb22f
    Participant

Anyone else been approved this morning and have a timeline? I was hoping mine would be done this morning but no such luck 😣

maryy93
    Participant

Mine was approved 29th, mine and my daughters were printed today if that helps

jb22f
    Participant

When did yours go into processing?

maryy93
    Participant

28th Feb, we applied 2nd Feb it’s been a long process… we’re originally supposed to fly on the 2nd April and moved it to the 8th on advice it should be 5 days from approved but here we are no passports yet

jb22f
    Participant

I’ve given up all hope at this point at getting away on the 14th

Jessica2285
    Participant

I rang again today as still no approved for my daughter renewal which has been 8 weeks and spoke to a lovely man and he said that he is going to chase Durham up as by the time it’s all done it be over the 10 week mark which is their fault not min.Apparently the hold up is them linking my marriage certificate on my application to my daughters but he said it should of been done by now.He took my new passport number and sent that to them in the email asking can they use this to check I’m her mum instead of using my marriage certificate as I was told not to send it in as they can cross reference it will my application and I’m to call back Thursday for a update if I haven’t heard anything if not they will chase it again and I’ve got to give it to Monday then if not the manager is going to get involved and sort it as I put her application in plenty of time for our holiday plus we all got ours back even tho there was a problem with my it got sorted and was approved the same day and they have everything they need. He just said I’m just warning you it be over the 10 week period but they will try and get it approved before we go away on may. So fingers crossed ,I get it sorted soon.

pkenny12
    Participant

So on Friday we received a notification our online application had been changed to a paper application, We got a phone call today from the processing team who told me my daughters replacement passport should be done this week as we are now at 10 weeks and he would send a message to the examiner to say we fly in 3 weeks , along with our to application numbers we have and said it will be done by the end of the week. I’m now at 2 hour wait on the phone to speak to someone because I received a text saying they had received my application and it will be completed in the next 10 weeks!!
    So Fumming and fed up with the stress of all this now!!
    10 weeks ago I put the application in along with 2 others and they were stress free and back over a month ago!

Passportwait
    Participant

Anyone have any good news today about there passport, really stressing out and can’t be bothered to ring them as they just going to say they can’t do anything 😭😭

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,031 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.