Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    joppy01
    Participant

Hi has anyone had issues with the Liverpool sorting office having delays acknowledging passports sent to them?
    I sent my passport on the 16th Feb first class signed for but tracking is still saying Royal Mail have it and it hasn’t been delivered yet… Not entirely sure if there’s just a delay in general or I’m potentially dealing with a lost passport seeing as it’s been a week or so.

Thanks

warren1129
    Participant

Took about 8 days to acknowledge the documents we sent, i have since been on ‘ application being processed ‘

Called today and said someone will call me back. We originally applied January 12th.

jespop30
    Participant

Warren1129- that’s strange because I rang them today and she could tell me it was still with the examiner and it just needs signing off. She did say it should be with me long before I need it

warren1129
    Participant

Yeah, something isn’t right. I will call back tomorrow morning. Thanks

oldhammer
    Participant

joppy01 – Sounds like you have an issue with Royal Mail. Might want to chase that up.

Bethany25769
    Participant

i found that if you kept phoning them up someone from the progress team would eventually email you. i have an email address for someone who works in the office and they helped me greatly.

Liam5624
    Participant

Hi

I’m just wondering what’s the longest people have waited for a replacement passport to be sent back as I fly out at the end of march I know it’s a while away but just want to be safe.
    I applied on 9th Feb
    Old passport was received on 17th Feb

Not heard anything or any update since then that’s all?

Thanks

Bethany25769
    Participant

i think you’ll be safe because my friend applied for hers and got it within two weeks

Liam5624
    Participant

Yeah I’m hoping so just with not hearing something I thought I’d have had some sort of update with them receiving my documents but not heard a thing since then and it’s been 2 weeks from application or was it 2 weeks from when they received the documents?

Bethany25769
    Participant

it was like a week after they’ve received the documents but that was when they was only taking three weeks.

sana
    Participant

bethany25769 Please could I get the email I need my mom Passprt back asap her aunt is really ill and she need to fly out asap but without passport she can’t travel 🙏🏽

Bethany25769
    Participant

have you tried ringing the advice line

Liam5624
    Participant

Yeah I see its changed to 4 weeks online it said now with it just changing but I applied before it says on the as of date so I was guessing that surely I’d have heard something from them and with it and with it been 2 and a bit weeks already it only said 3 weeks at the time of application

oldhammer
    Participant

I’m in the same boat. Documents acknowledged 17th feb than no update. I’m supposed to fly next week though, so that’s out the window!

If it’s urgent you can apply on compassionate reasons.

Liam5624
    Participant

Yeah it’s and ain’t it if they acknowledged on the 17th surely we should have heard something by now?! Have you rang them or anything hopefully it’s gets sorted in time for you I left mine in my pocket and my partner threw it in washing machine so I had to replace mine and it said 3 weeks online when I did so fully expected to hear something by now just worries me when they haven’t updated or anything at all.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.