Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    hsr
    Participant

Just rang the helpline to find out why documents haven’t been updated but usual answer someone will call you back. Documents delivered to Liverpool Office on 18th Feb but online tracker still not updated.

VZZZ
    Participant

Application for first adult passport after naturalisation. I’m getting quite nervous (like many others here) as I have travel booked at the end of March. It’s not reasonable to expect someone to hand in their current foreign passport as a supporting document for months! It’s also unreasonable to expect people to not book travel for months given that flights become more expensive the closer you get to the anticipated travel date.

Current status:

Application being processed – 23 February 2022
    Documents received – 13 February 2022
    Application received – 31 January 2022

Note that the documents were registered as received on 13 February despite Royal Mail delivering them on 4 February. Also note that it took 10 days from documents received to application being processed. What does “Application being processed even mean”?

jespop30
    Participant

It’s taking 8 working days to upload documents onto the system, so hopefully yours should be done today

HUMEN
    Participant

I’m getting very worried about my adult renewal. I sent my passport on the 21st Of Feb 1st Class signed for, Royal mail Tracking has not update it just says ‘we’ve got it’ called the passport line and they are not helpful at all! I’m worried my old one has been lost in the post. Due to fly 19th of March so considering moving my holiday now
    I don’t know how to sort this if it has been lost by royal mail as you cannot get through to anyone

Sarahb82
    Participant

I applied for mine and my partner’s renewal online on 12th February. I posted our old passports on 14th February. We both had confirmation on 22nd February that our old passports had been received. His new passport was approved that very same night and received his new passport on 25th February! I am still waiting for mine to be processed. No update since “old passport received” on 22nd February. Starting to get a bit annoyed by this. I have sent two enquiries via their online form and had no response.

jespop30
    Participant

Liverpool seems to be on a go slow for some reason. I sent an online enquiry last Monday and still haven’t received an reply

Sarahb82
    Participant

Just a bit frustrating that two passport applications done at the very same time have such different outcomes. Judging by others timelines on here, the average time from documents received to approved is around about 11 days. Fingers crossed mine is approved in next few days

jespop30
    Participant

I understand that. I’ve done another 4 passports, 3 renewals and a first child’s, and they all came back within 2-3 weeks where as my son’s first passport, is on day 14 of processing. Fingers crossed they hurry up

LKT1990
    Participant

Hello, I’ve been watching this forum the last few days. We travel April 21st and I’m starting to worry.

3 child renewals – so far it’s been 3 weeks – 2 weeks processing.
    2 child first passports – so far 2 weeks – not even in processing yet.

My nephew’s was done the same day as the renewals and he has his. Same office!

Trying to put it all to the back of my mind til the end of March, but are there any options for if things don’t go smoothly? Could we fast track an application that’s already been started?

Thanks in advance!

hsr
    Participant

LKT1990 – We travel on 14th April. Sent one for renewal to Bootle office. Last update is documents received on 26th Feb & nothing since and Another application for first Adult passport to Liverpool, they haven’t even acknowledged the documents.Documents for both application delivered same day.
    Spoke to Passport Helpline and they have booked a call back. Waiting game.

Sarahb82
    Participant

I’ve just had an email to say mines has been approved. That’s 8 days from documents received to approved. My old one wasn’t a biometric passport but my partner’s was so I’m thinking folk with previous biometrics are approved quicker. Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting it won’t be much longer until yours are approved

hsr
    Participant

Sarahb82 – did you send the documents to Bootle or Liverpool Office?

Sarahb82
    Participant

hsr – it was Bootle

hsr
    Participant

Sarahb82- Thanks. I guess renewal application, I can expect next week.

hsr
    Participant

finally, documents received notification for first Adult application.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.