Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    HUMEN
    Participant

Finally had an email today Documents Received – Just glad they haven’t lost my Passport – Now heres to hoping my new one is processed and arrives in 16 days 🙂

jespop30
    Participant

Thankfully they are uploading your documents. Fingers crossed they don’t take ages to approve

HUMEN
    Participant

Hopefully not I have seen on here that they can get approved the same day so fingers crossed!

lisam1988
    Participant

My old passport was sent in on February 4th, passport office acknowledged receipt of documents on 12th February. Now 18 days later and still saying documents were received.

Starting to get a bit frustrated as I have a visa application for working abroad to complete and I need the new passport number. It’s definitely taking longer than I thought it would.

jpop31
    Participant

How long have people found it between application approved and delivery?

conz1234
    Participant

Another day with no progress for me unfortunately. been at processing stage for 2 weeks. Was told nicely but unhelpfully they cant do anything until 10 weeks have passed to speed things up…

bettydove1
    Participant

Sent adult renewal to Bootle office on the 10th, royal mail delivered on 14th, say they received it on the 24th…still waiting for any other updates since documents received..slightly worried as supposed to be travelling 9th of March! Have emailed them and received nothing back. still on call back lists!

HUMEN
    Participant

You are in a similar situation to me I am going to contact jet2 to see how much it would be to move our holiday and how late we can do it before we fly! Hope you get some progress soon I’ve got a few friends who have had new passport applications processed and delivered in 3 weeks from Bootle lately so hopefully won’t be long

jespop30
    Participant

I am about ready to give up, need the passport for 4 weeks on Monday, been processing for 14 days today

conz1234
    Participant

Jespop30, mine is the same 2 weeks today. Surely it cant take much longer to move forward. Have you heard what the max time people have waited for processing by any chance?

jespop30
    Participant

No I haven’t sorry, but a gentleman about a week ago had put his kids had been processing for about 16 days and I haven’t seen him reply since so I am hoping they got approved. Seems like too many applications get sent to Liverpool office so they can’t keep up

lauraf1991
    Participant

Mine has been processing for 10 days today – simple renewal, no changes. I called again as I’ve not had a callback from Sunday and added a note to the file to say tomorrow is the last day I can cancel and get a refund on my flight.

The latest it could be approved and sent for me would be Monday to make sure I have it in time for my Thursday flight. I’m really not holding out much hope as Liverpool does seem slower.

chelsea91
    Participant

I’m still waiting for processing!!! Been 3 weeks now. Applied 21st Jan and I fly for work a week today
    I don’t think there is anything else I can do. I don’t understand what is taking so long.
    This is driving me crazy!!

oldhammer
    Participant

Although i have had no contact from TNT, my tracking info uodated today and should be delivered tomorrow. That will be exactly four weeks since i first applied for my renewal.

lauraf1991
    Participant

Chelsea91 – it’s honestly ridiculous that they don’t seem to have a system to fast track people who are calling them on a daily basis. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.